Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2023, 08:45 PM  
MVP

2024 WR Class

Some interesting WRs in the upcoming class, who do you like?

1st - 2nd RD WR Targets:

Keon Coleman, FSU, 6-4, 215, 4.6
Emeka Egbuka, OH ST, 6-1, 205, 4.3
Adonai Mitchell, TX, 6-4, 195, 4.5
Troy Franklin, ORG, 6-3, 185, 4.41
Xavier Legette, SC, 6-1, 225, 4.29
Brian Thomas, LSU, 6-4, 205, 4.35
Xavier Worthy, TX, 6-1, 175, 4.22
Ja'Lynn Polk, WAS, 6-2, 205, 4.48
Johnny Wilson, FSU, 6-7, 235, 4.42
Branden Rice, USC, 6-3, 210, 4.38
Malachi Corley, WKU, 5-11, 200, 4.46
Jermain Burton, BAMA, 6-0, 195, 4.31

*This entire class is tall WTF?

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-24-2024 at 01:08 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-29-2024, 01:48 PM   #1561
Generational Player

Anyone who wants Xavier Worthy and hates Zay Flowers....

MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-29-2024, 01:48 PM   #1562
In Search of a Life

Where specifically, has anyone said they hate zay flowers?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2024, 01:52 PM   #1563
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Where specifically, has anyone said they hate zay flowers?
Your WR takes are god awful.

MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 01:54 PM   #1564
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Your WR takes are god awful.

Where did I say I hate Zay Flowers?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2024, 01:55 PM   #1565
Generational Player

Quote:
Where did I say I hate Zay Flowers?
I am done talking to you about draft prospects.

You don't provide even mild entertainment.
Old 02-29-2024, 01:56 PM   #1566
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I am done talking to you about draft prospects.

You don't provide even mild entertainment.
Where specifically did I say I hated Zay Flowers? Are you lying now or?
Old 02-29-2024, 01:57 PM   #1567
Generational Player

Quote:
Where specifically did I say I hated Zay Flowers? Are you lying now or?
Go on record now.

Do you believe Franklin or Worthy will be better at WR than Zay Flowers?
Old 02-29-2024, 01:59 PM   #1568
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Go on record now.

Do you believe Franklin or Worthy will be better at WR than Zay Flowers?
Show me where I said I hated Zay Flowers and I will.
Old 02-29-2024, 01:59 PM   #1569
Generational Player

Quote:
Show me where I said I hated Zay Flowers and I will.
Go on record.

Which of these WR's will be better than Zay Flowers?

Franklin

Worthy
Old 02-29-2024, 02:00 PM   #1570
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Go on record.

Which of these WR's will be better than Zay Flowers?

Franklin

Worthy
Where did anyone say they hated Zay Flowers?

Was that said or are you lying?
Old 02-29-2024, 02:02 PM   #1571
Generational Player

Quote:
Where did anyone say they hated Zay Flowers?

Was that said or are you lying?
You just said he is too small and can't play outside.

Your WR takes are bizarre.
Old 02-29-2024, 02:08 PM   #1572
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You just said he is too small and can't play outside.

Your WR takes are bizarre.
He's 5"8 172 pounds. For him to play outside successfully, he's gonna have to be a real outlier. I don't really foresee that being the case, doesn't seem like the Ravens do either as they didn't seem to use him that way in much of the games and stuff I watched.

Could be wrong.
Old 02-29-2024, 02:09 PM   #1573
Generational Player

Quote:
He's 5"8 172 pounds. For him to play outside successfully, he's gonna have to be a real outlier. I don't really foresee that being the case, doesn't seem like the Ravens do either as they didn't seem to use him that way in much of the games and stuff I watched.

Could be wrong.
I don't know, maybe watch him play this year?

He lined up everywhere and was the Ravens #1 the moment he stepped on the field as a rookie.
Old 02-29-2024, 02:16 PM   #1574
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannaGOback View Post
BTJr, Xavier Worthy
Hmm.. whay do you see Brian Thomas jr as the riskiest player? I get the risk in worthy. Lots of risk there.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-29-2024, 02:17 PM   #1575
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I don't know, maybe watch him play this year?

He lined up everywhere and was the Ravens #1 the moment he stepped on the field as a rookie.
https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/charts/...wers/FLO577002

Seems like most of his work was from the slot? I dunno, maybe you like the slot ish guys and didn't even realize!