Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-08-2020, 02:53 PM  
Starter

Any of you fat ****s have Diabetes?

My toes are hurting.

Discuss.
Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-08-2020, 03:23 PM   #2
Roy E.

Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 03:27 PM   #3
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 03:29 PM   #4
Cheat Death

90% of us do

Shut. It. Down
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2020, 04:00 PM   #5
Starter

I’m 165 pounds and I have it.
Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-08-2020, 04:06 PM   #6
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

You sure it’s not gout? Shits been coming back rampant with the rise of Keto and Low carb diets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 04:51 PM   #7
**** Off Pedro Protectors

I was close once, then I started taking Berberine supplement twice a day and now not anywhere near being diabetic.
RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-08-2020, 04:59 PM   #8
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleavage View Post
My toes are hurting.

Discuss.
Mark is that you?
Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Punwit is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-08-2020, 05:00 PM   #9
Future NBA Finals MVP

Every. Senior. Citizen. Must. Have. Life. Alert.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2020, 05:00 PM   #10
Veteran

Maybe you’ll be lucky and it’s only a neurological issue. I guess lucky is relative I that case.

Does it only occur when your sitting/lying down? Does shifting positions or moving around help not go away? You might try getting up and moving around to see if it gets any better. This might be a good idea regardless of cause.
Best of luck - I have watched family members struggle with diabetes and I surely hope you don’t have it.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-08-2020, 05:09 PM   #11
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Not fun stuff, try to avoid!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.