Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2016, 11:30 AM   #1291
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
It's definitely a sign of an underdeveloped mind.

Or a uterus.
Hey! I resent that!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2016, 11:43 AM   #1292
"Think BOOM!"

Chicken curry and jasmine rice.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2016, 02:55 PM   #1293
Cast Iron Jedi

http://www.bakingsteel.com/blog/72-hour-pizza-dough

I've tried some of these slow-rise doughs before, and they can be very, very good.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2016, 03:47 PM   #1294
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Hey! I resent that!
I didn't say it was dispositive. Nor did I say that ALL women prefer drumettes.

I've simply never met a male of sound mind and body that preferred drummies over wings.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2016, 04:02 PM   #1295
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I didn't say it was dispositive. Nor did I say that ALL women prefer drumettes.

I've simply never met a male of sound mind and body that preferred drummies over wings.
I got it. I was just teasin' back to joke with ya'!

No offense was actually taken.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2016, 04:04 PM   #1296
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Chicken curry and jasmine rice.
Did you make it from scratch or was it:

1) From a package mix
2) Frozen prepared meal
3) Take-Out
Inquiring minds want to know.
Old 01-14-2016, 04:09 PM   #1297
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Did you make it from scratch or was it:

1) From a package mix
2) Frozen prepared meal
3) Take-Out
Inquiring minds want to know.
Scratch.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2016, 04:12 PM   #1298
Seeking the Truth daily

Ribeye on the Egg. Reverse sear, nice salad. Think its gonna be good
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2016, 04:31 PM   #1299
FINALLY! The wait is over.

So I had the very best burnt ends I've ever eaten. In Springfield, MO... Never thought I'd say that.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2016, 04:32 PM   #1300
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
So I had the very best burnt ends I've ever eaten. In Springfield, MO... Never thought I'd say that.

Where?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2016, 04:52 PM   #1301

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Where?
City Butcher. Look them up. I was ****ing BLOWN AWAY. Completely unexpected. I tried to upload a picture of them but couldn't. I'll try another way.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2016, 04:54 PM   #1302

They're ****ing unreal...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	12573045_10208117311348300_1901610684526482720_n.jpg
Views:	445
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	111493  
Old 01-14-2016, 04:55 PM   #1303

Oh, and I don't have a picture of the brisket chili, but holy shit it was amazing as well! No beans. Just brisket. Chilified. Heaven.
Old 01-14-2016, 05:00 PM   #1304
Cast Iron Jedi

I'll have to try to remember next time I'm in Springfield.
Old 01-14-2016, 05:15 PM   #1305
Gimme My Berries Back!

Authentic Hungarian Goulash.

Don't know why I had a hankerin' for this. I've made and eaten it once before my entire life. That was years ago on Halloween when my kid was somewhere between 5-7 years old—because it had the sound of "ghoul" in it. I don't recall it being like what I created now.

When I went lookin' for a recipe, I kept getting pictures of a soupy dish which confused me. So I finally read up about it and watched an entire video and found out that gooey gummy mass of stewed, reddish-brown chunks of beef served over buttered noodles, actually isn't really Hungarian goulash. It's actually a more soupy dish in Hungary, 'er between a soup and a stew. Also, it is not served over noodles. It does have these mini egg-noodle-like dumplings added to it called csipetkecooked into it. I made those too. These were fast and easy. Then, the dish is cooked into over an open fire in Hungary. Well, I did not cook it over an open fire...though I did manage a grease fire in my cast iron pan. Perhaps that qualifies?

I had some sweet authentic Hungarian paprika and had to grind my caraway seeds. Caraway seeds?! I thought. I had no idea that was in the dish too. So the dish was pungent and had a little heat but not much. The sour cream and dill had a nice cooling effect that provided a nice contrast. I have to admit, I wondered about the dill as a garnish too. It worked though. The dill was great.

So I followed up with a Hungarian cuke salad with dill and finished off looking for a Hungarian dessert. When I saw this apple toasted walnut raisin strudel that used phyllo dough, I saw I could use up my leftover phyllo dough from New Years so it wouldn't dry-out and spoil.

Everthing was delicious...but that dessert was to die for. Just wish I had some ice-cream. That will be next time. I will be making these again.

BTW that goey gummy mass of paprika stewed meat you see over noodles called goulash is supposed to be the Austrian version of the same dish...it's just not Hungarian.

Here are the pics of it. Those little wrinkly-looking things are the csipetke.
(Yes Lew I know you don't like soups.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GoulashRSF#.png
Views:	451
Size:	394.3 KB
ID:	111494   Click image for larger version

Name:	H CukeSaldRSF#.png
Views:	426
Size:	397.3 KB
ID:	111495   Click image for larger version

Name:	AppWalStruRSF#.png
Views:	431
Size:	333.1 KB
ID:	111496  
Old 01-14-2016, 05:17 PM
BucEyedPea
This message has been deleted by BucEyedPea. Reason: duplicate