Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 06:45 AM   #2191
Cast Iron Jedi

Putting the smoker to work today.

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 11:46 AM   #2192
Ain't no relax!

Made some pizza bread on a lazy rainy Sunday. Pepperoni, beef, canadian bacon, bacon, onions, and red peppers.

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 12:05 PM   #2193
Banned

yall are hitting it out of the park today.
eating some homemade enchiladas, rice, and beans with the moms... delish
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-08-2016, 12:06 PM   #2194
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Chicken breast baked in panko, hot Italian sausage, side salad and cheesy corn.
Buzz, can you adopt me and teach me the finer things in life
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-08-2016, 12:24 PM   #2195
Mod Team

I really like spicy BBQ sauce on pork chops for some reason. I usually use Famous Dave's Devil's spit. Anyone recommend something similar?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 01:04 PM   #2196
Supporter

I usually run Gates.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 01:07 PM   #2197
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I usually run Gates.
I'm talking very spicy. Devil's Spit is pretty damn spicy. Does gates make one like that?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 01:11 PM   #2198
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I really like spicy BBQ sauce on pork chops for some reason. I usually use Famous Dave's Devil's spit. Anyone recommend something similar?
Night of the Living Sauce has some decent heat.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-08-2016, 01:23 PM   #2199
Ain't no relax!

Night of the Living
Firebug Hot
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 03:01 PM   #2200
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I'm talking very spicy. Devil's Spit is pretty damn spicy. Does gates make one like that?
Oh. Nope then. Mah bad.
Old 05-08-2016, 03:11 PM   #2201
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
More tri tip

http://thetritipguy.com/how-to-grill-tri-tip-2/

*i dont trim mine that much, i leave the fat side up

one more

thats a navel cut.
Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-08-2016, 03:16 PM   #2202
Cheat Death

Got a care package in the mail from KC with Gates Extra Hot and Night of the Living. So I threw on some ribs while finishing the last of my Vermont beers.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 03:17 PM   #2203
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squalor2 View Post
thats a navel cut.
Never heard that phrase before...like I said , in the West it's called Tri Tip. I think navel is some kind of salted cut like a brisket though. This isn't salted or brisket...
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 03:44 PM   #2204
Be Kind To Your Pets

My next door neighbor passed away on Thursday so yesterday I made a bunch of hickory smoked bbq on my WSM for the family gathering over the weekend. Did a rack of baby back ribs, 2 pork tenderloins cut into medallions, hickory smoked chicken and turkey, plus hickory smoked pit beans. It all turned out real well except the ribs were just a bit overdone, not bad. I'm getting better at smoking the more I practice. Tonight for wifey it's T-Bone steaks, baked potato, corn on the cob, pit beans, salad and klondike bars. I have a screened in porch that covers my Weber gas grill, so I'm good to go in the rain.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2016, 03:51 PM   #2205
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Got a care package in the mail from KC with Gates Extra Hot and Night of the Living. So I threw on some ribs while finishing the last of my Vermont beers.

posh
Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Squalor2 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.