Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-22-2020, 02:54 PM   #2
Banned

Probably the only thing I ever really miss about KC are the storms. Thanks for the pics. They are really good.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2020, 03:07 PM   #3
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Probably the only thing I ever really miss about KC are the storms. Thanks for the pics. They are really good.
Glad you like them. I'll just dump a few of my favorites here. I apologize for the yard clutter, we live on a farm.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0018.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	121377   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0185.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	121378   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0193.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	121379   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0281.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	121380   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0288.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	121381  

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2020, 03:09 PM   #4
'Tis my eye!

Can only upload 5 at a time.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_0528.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	121382   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1005.jpg
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	121383   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1410.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	121384   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3165.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	121385   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4565.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	121386  

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2020, 03:11 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Can only upload 5 at a time.
First one made me go woah.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2020, 03:15 PM   #6
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
First one made me go woah.
It was about 2.5 miles away at the time I snapped that. I was out in the yard watching it form. Went to the house and told the kids to take cover and then went to the back door. It took me a couple second to recognize that it was not moving left or right, which meant it was either moving directly away from me or directly towards me.

Turns out it was moving right at me. I took cover after snapping the picture. The NWS damage path the next day showed it got about a mile from us and then cut hard to the southwest and dissipated.
Old 10-22-2020, 03:11 PM   #7
'Tis my eye!

Finally, this really isn't weather but it's cool.

It's not the sun, it's actually the moon and it was pitch black outside save for a black light behind me. I was testing the night mode on my iPhone 11 Pro.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_1803.jpg
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	121387  
Old 10-22-2020, 06:31 PM
njchiefs
This message has been deleted by njchiefs.
Old 11-02-2020, 07:07 PM   #9
Banned

Tonight's sunset:

Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 07:22 PM   #10
Supporter

My South Dakota sunset.

mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 07:28 PM   #11
Banned

Wow.
Old 11-02-2020, 07:55 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Wow.
Lightning storms rolling in are awesome. Blizzards not so much.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2020, 06:27 PM   #13
Banned

Wintery day in Phoenix.

And I sat next to Mazie Williams yesterday after the game.

Old 11-11-2020, 01:01 PM   #14
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
And I sat next to Mazie Williams yesterday after the game.

She's a long ways from home.
Old 12-02-2020, 01:54 PM   #15
Banned

My car after hitting a deer at 80mph the other night.

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote