Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-24-2023, 09:55 AM   #166
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
When you think about it, it's pretty insulting to even compare Allen to Mahomes at this point.

1) Allen was flat garbage until Diggs. Mahomes has been great since day 1.
2) Allen is a fumble/pick machine. Mahomes is one of the least mistake-prone (good) QBs in history.
3) Mahomes is a 2 time champ/2 time MVP/2 time SB MVP. Allen's most notable achievement to date is coming within 13 seconds of beating Mahomes in the divisional round.
Hi, My name is Shelia and I'm Diclix little sister. Just thought I would add that Mahomes came into the league playing with Hill, one of the best and fastest wr's in the league, and Kelce, the best TE in the game. Allen came into the leauge with Zay Jones as his number 1 target and overrated Charles Clay as his TE. He didn't get to throw to Diggs until 2020 and yet put up remarkable numbers his 2nd season as a starter with John friggen Brown as his #1 target.
Just putting your #1 point into a more proper perspective.
Carry on!
FightingKnight05 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 10:00 AM   #167
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix View Post
It’s funny to me how ONE game changes everyone’s perception.

The Bills held the #1 Seed in the AFC, with a 13-3 record, and the best odds to win the Super Bowl, prior to Hamlin going down last year.

They lose ONE GAME, and now all of a sudden they’re shit?

Interesting take.

Let’s see how it plays out…
Sure, if you want to hand wave away the huge step back your team took midseason and their absolutely wretched close to it.

Bengals looked poised to beat the brakes off of you until Hamlin went down.
Patriots were giving you fits until WELL into the second half.
Dolphins almost eliminated you wild card weekend with ****ing Skylar Thompson at QB.
Bengals came to your house and figuratively slammed you through every table in a 50 mile vicinity of that stadium.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 10:01 AM   #168
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightingKnight05 View Post
Hi, My name is Shelia...he didn't get to throw to Diggs until 2020 and yet put up remarkable numbers his 2nd season as a starter with John friggen Brown as his #1 target.

Carry on!
Sheila, you don't know anything about football.

Josh Allen threw for 3,000 yards and 20 TD in his second season. That is awful.

Now get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich, bitch.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 10:05 AM   #169
Banned

HI there Hammock!! He also ran for over 500 yards and had 9 rushing td's on the season. Would have loved to have seen the script flipped with Josh entering the league with Hill and Kelce and Patty entering the league with Zay and Clay. Just food for thought.
What would you like on your sandwich?
Old 08-24-2023, 10:13 AM   #170
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
I'll take a little of whatever you were putting on your sandwiches when you wrote this, and side of **** pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShooMieser View Post
shoo shoo me nasties and dookie me streets, this game should be a real great treat!!! may the best team win and no injuries. yaaaaaaaaaaaaas. shoo shoo me naties and away me goes!!!!!!
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 10:17 AM   #171
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I'll take a little of whatever you were putting on your sandwiches when you wrote this, and side of **** pie.
Always best to put it all in proper perspective when someone makes blanket statements like the one I called Hammock out for making.
Doo doo me trousers!!!
Old 08-24-2023, 10:20 AM   #172
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
You guys really need Rousseau to take a big step this year bc Von is coming off another major knee injury at 34. And I have no idea why the **** you guys paid Ed Oliver. Makes zero sense.
Agree with you on all points. Rousseau has shown flashes but has been far more JAG than anything else. Von Miller was incredible last year. If he can be that again this year, I’m confident in the d-line. As for why we paid Oliver instead of Edmunds, your guess is as good as mine. It is mind boggling.

We also signed Leonard Floyd as Von Miller insurance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Probably because your O-line situation hasn’t been fixed, your 2nd year corner (Elam) is trending the wrong way, your other CB, White isn’t performing at the level he should, you still have no replacement for Edmunds, your safeties are not getting any younger, your running game is still suspect, Diggs is unhappy and you lack a solid #2 WR. The only place you upgraded was TE. Your division will also be more difficult as will your schedule.
The o-line is fixed. Have a pro-bowler at LT and C. We signed Connor McGovern, who is a good guard, to play LG. He is also a great asset because he can play either guard position as well as center. We also drafted O’Cyrus Torrence, who had a first round grade, in the second round, to be our RG.

The only iffy linemen we have left is RT Spencer Brown.

Elam played well in the playoffs but was bad in the regular season. I don’t know what to expect from him.

Diggs said he completely fine and that the Stephen A Smith source was made up. To quote Diggs “100% not true” and said he wants to retire in Buffalo.

Davis is our #2 and is a good player. You should know that. He has 5 TD’s in his last two games against the Chiefs.

And as you mentioned we added a stud TE in Dalton Kincaid.

I’m worried about MLB but it’s impossible to say the Bills didn’t get better. This is a better roster than last year, and we already went 13-3 last season.
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-24-2023, 10:21 AM   #173
I'll be back.

Quote:
HI there Hammock!! He also ran for over 500 yards and had 9 rushing td's on the season. Would have loved to have seen the script flipped with Josh entering the league with Hill and Kelce and Patty entering the league with Zay and Clay. Just food for thought.
Nothing about his season was "remarkable." Please learn something about football other than how great Joshie's butt cheeks look in tight pants.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2023, 10:22 AM   #174
Forever Royal

Allen has only had 26 games (post season included), or 31% of games, in which the opponent scored 24 points or more. 9-17 overall in those games. 0-7 before 2020. So 9-10 after 2020. 2-3 post season.

Burrow has had 18 games (post season included), 37% of games, where the opponent scores 24 points or more. He is 7-11 and 1-0 in the post season.

Mahomes has had a remarkable 57 games (post season included), or 61% of games, in which the opponent scored at least 24 points. That’s nuts. His record is a ridiculous 30-17, 5-3 in the post season.

One of these guys is so far above the others that the gap between him and them is greater than the gap between those other two and those below them on the pecking order.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 10:26 AM   #175
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Nothing about his season was "remarkable." Please learn something about football other than how great Joshie's butt cheeks look in tight pants.
Taking your team to the playoffs surrounded by that shit show on offense isn't remarkable? You have really high standards I see!! Would have love to have seen what Paddy would have done with that crew!
Old 08-24-2023, 10:27 AM   #176
Supporter

This is the part when it gets really good:

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...offs/page/134/

Spoiler!

And then turns into great:

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...offs/page/138/

And then it becomes legendary:

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...offs/page/158/

It's as if millions of tables suddenly cried out in terror, then suddenly cracks.

Last edited by notorious; 08-24-2023 at 10:35 AM..
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 10:30 AM   #177
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix View Post
The o-line is fixed. Have a pro-bowler at LT and C. We signed Connor McGovern, who is a good guard, to play LG. We also drafted O’Cyrus Torrence, who had a first round grade, in the second round, to be our RG.

The only iffy linemen we have left is RT Spencer Brown.

Elam played well in the playoffs but was bad in the regular season. I don’t know what to expect from him.

Diggs said he completely fine and that the Stephen A Smith source was made up. To quote Diggs “100% not true” and said he wants to retire in Buffalo.

Davis is our #2 and is a good player. You should know that. He has 5 TD’s in his last two games against the Chiefs.

And as you mentioned we added a stud TE in Dalton Kincaid.

I’m worried about MLB but it’s impossible to say the Bills didn’t get better. This is a better roster than last year, and we already went 13-3 last season.
Dawkins has been terrible in the preseason and is average at best when healthy. McGovern is a nice add, but the rookie guard has looked overmatched at times (and his first-round grade was draftnik nonsense). Brown was bad last year and has been bad in preseason action.

Elam played well in the playoffs? Was that while the Bengals cut through your defense like a regular wear-and-tear through Von Miller's knee? Or are you talkiing about how he performed against noted JAG Skylar ****ing Thompson?

Gabe Davis has a bad case of dickhand-itis and most of your fans are frustrated they didn't upgrade #2 WR. Or #3 WR. Or #4 WR. I get it.

But congrats on Gabe Davis having a great playoff game against a bunch of guys the Chiefs immediately kicked to the curb and replaced.

Kincaid could be a really nice add if he bucks the usual TE Year 1 disappointing performance, and the Bills use more 2 TE sets.

But yeah, no upgrades on the DL (other than hoping Miller comes back quickly and is 100 percent). Secondary is exactly the same, just older. LB is worse, by a significant amount.

The Bills are probably better at TE (again, relies on 2 TE sets or Kincaid playing over Knox and Kincaid bucking rookie TE trends) and are better at LG.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2023, 10:31 AM   #178
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Hi, My name is Shelia and I'm Diclix little sister. Just thought I would add that Mahomes came into the league playing with Hill, one of the best and fastest wr's in the league, and Kelce, the best TE in the game. Allen came into the leauge with Zay Jones as his number 1 target and overrated Charles Clay as his TE. He didn't get to throw to Diggs until 2020 and yet put up remarkable numbers his 2nd season as a starter with John friggen Brown as his #1 target.
Carry on!
Hey Sheila…. Eat a ****ing bag of dicks after you’re done defending your reeruned pillowbiter brothers bruised ego.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2023, 10:32 AM   #179
I'll be back.

Quote:
Taking your team to the playoffs surrounded by that shit show on offense isn't remarkable? You have really high standards I see!! Would have love to have seen what Paddy would have done with that crew!
You know absolutely nothing about football, "Sheila," if that's even your real name.

The Bills had the #2 defense and the #8 running game that season.

That's a better defense and running game than Patrick Mahomes has EVER played with, by a long shot.

The rest of the Bills dragged Josh Allen's shitty performance to the playoffs that year. And he got bounced in the first round in true shitty Josh Allen fashion.

Go wash the dishes.
Old 08-24-2023, 10:34 AM   #180
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
This is the part when it gets really good:

Here is what gets me though. Bills fans on their own website talk about Mahomes with respect. Most of them even call him the best qb in the NFL, meaning they are able to see without wearing rose colored glasses. A good number of fans on your message board call Allen garbage, meat head, all kinds of nasty terms and this is nearly always unprovoked. Meaning it doesn't come because someone calls Mahomes anything other than the best QB in the game because no one every says that. Mahomes is the best in the game, period. A generational talent. But damn if someone even suggests he's helped out a lot becuase of the talent around him on the field or his coaching staff, all hell breaks loose. You realize he isn't a god, right? Just asking.
Doo doo me trousers and let's do this!!