Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2017, 04:31 PM   #9751
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I didn't. I just said "huh?"
Well, I have a theory, but I'll require a little more information.

Seriously. WHAT COLOR IS THE ****IN' OVEN?????

Is this natural gas or propane?

Dinny
Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-13-2017, 05:10 PM   #9752
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinny Bossa Nova View Post
I'm afraid to say, now.

Y'all gettin' mighty INtense up off in here.

Dinny
Dinny,

Go back to the corner and
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wil sm.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	269.4 KB
ID:	115251  

Last edited by cooper barrett; 10-13-2017 at 05:21 PM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-13-2017, 05:10 PM   #9753
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Well, I have a theory, but I'll require a little more information.

Seriously. WHAT COLOR IS THE ****IN' OVEN?????

Is this natural gas or propane?

Dinny

Stainless on the outside. Dark gray on the inside. NG.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2017, 05:10 PM   #9754
Cast Iron Jedi

Grilled pork chops and fried okra.

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2017, 05:14 PM   #9755
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Possibly my all-time favorite burger tonight

Buttered and grilled marble rye
Grilled onion
Swiss cheese
Massive burger patty
Side of crinkle fries
I love a good patty melt
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2017, 05:16 PM   #9756

Quote:
"Huh?"
Well shit I always miss it when FMB gets sideways.

Last edited by threebag; 10-13-2017 at 05:24 PM..
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2017, 05:17 PM   #9757
MVP

Quote:
Stainless on the outside. Dark gray on the inside. NG.
I see. Hmmm.

Stainless...NG is good.

Hmmm.

You said you did the thermometer test on convection with the probe in the center, yes?

Any thermometer tests non-convection or probe in a different location?

Dinny
Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-13-2017, 05:19 PM   #9758
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Dinny,

Go back to the corner and

My lab will show you how it's done
Now, thats not nice...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2017, 05:19 PM   #9759
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
I see. Hmmm.

Stainless...NG is good.

Hmmm.

You said you did the thermometer test on convection with the probe in the center, yes?

Any thermometer tests non-convection or probe in a different location?

Dinny

My test was non-convection.
Old 10-13-2017, 05:23 PM   #9760
MVP

Quote:
My test was non-convection.
With the probe in only one location?

Center?

Dinny
Old 10-13-2017, 05:25 PM   #9761
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Now, thats not nice...
I put the Lab's pic in...Everyone loves Labs!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wil sm.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	269.4 KB
ID:	115252  
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-13-2017, 05:28 PM   #9762
MVP

Quote:
Grilled pork chops and fried okra.

Fried Okra.

Possibly the WORLD'S MOST BEST GOOD SIDE ORDER!!!!

5 thumbstars up.

Dinny
Old 10-13-2017, 05:35 PM   #9763
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
With the probe in only one location?

Center?

Dinny

Yes, center and center.
Old 10-13-2017, 05:36 PM   #9764
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Fried Okra.

Possibly the WORLD'S MOST BEST GOOD SIDE ORDER!!!!

5 thumbstars up.

Dinny

Yeah. I could live a short but happy life on fried okra.
Old 10-13-2017, 05:37 PM   #9765

Yeah fried okra is awesome.