Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-20-2020, 11:14 PM   #8251
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
That can’t be real.
Dudes been posting a lot of BS in this thread.

To be clear, the Philadelphia Police Department is not turning a blind eye to crime. Persons who commit certain non-violent offenses will be arrested at the scene. Once their identity has been confirmed, they will be released and processed via arrest warrant. This is similar to the “summons process” that is utilized in many other counties throughout the Commonwealth. An officer still has the authority to utilize discretion, and take an offender into physical custody for immediate processing, if the officer and supervisor believe the individual poses a threat to public safety.

In order to balance this approach, personnel from several plain-clothes units have been assigned to patrol duties to increase police presence and deter crime twenty-four hours a day.

This temporary response model was implemented to protect our officers, and the communities we serve, from becoming infected or spreading Covid-19. Additionally, these protocols allow us to adjust to the changing availability of resources within other areas of the criminal justice system. To reiterate, criminal offenders will be held accountable for the crimes they commit.

https://www.phillymag.com/news/2020/...al-businesses/

It's an excellent approach.

Last edited by eDave; 03-20-2020 at 11:24 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 11:17 PM   #8252
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The videos of looting from Philly and San Francisco are certainly real.

As is this.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...tlaw-Memo.html

And this.
I'm not agreeing with the policy, but to be clear, the police are still responding to the above crimes. They may make the decision to issue a warrant instead of arresting on the spot for the listed crimes.
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 03-20-2020, 11:18 PM   #8253
I'll be back.

It's not bullshit, though.

Those are the "new rules."

And because of them, stores were looted and people walked out free as birds.

I guess if you want to ignore that, you can.

I'm not ignoring that, nor am I ignoring the looting that is now starting at fast food places.

The virus is scary, people are much scarier.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 11:19 PM   #8254
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
I'm not agreeing with the policy, but to be clear, the police are still responding to the above crimes. They may make the decision to issue a warrant instead of arresting on the spot for the listed crimes.
Yeah? They sure didn't appear to be responding in those videos.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 11:24 PM   #8255
MVP

Quote:
Is that what the policy said or not?
You said that Covid-19 is causing police to not respond, and referred to issues with California and Prop 47.

Then to justify your post, you linked a memo from Philadelphia that still doesn't back up what you posted.

The police were not there so they must not be coming?

How many times a day do you think a crime gets completed prior to police arriving?
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 11:27 PM   #8256
MVP

How long is Clay going to be allowed to muck up this thread? He's gotten multiple warnings. Boot that bitch
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 11:27 PM   #8257
MONTANA #19

Another little something to give hope. From two days ago

arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-20-2020, 11:28 PM   #8258
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

JFC, GoChiefs has proven to be a piece of shit troll and banned many times over, now he's starting shit again during a pandemic.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 11:28 PM   #8259
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
Is that what the policy said or not?
Did you read the memo?

The police have relaxed due to COVID-19, period.

This is the result.
Old 03-20-2020, 11:28 PM   #8260
[null]

Quote:
Can this asshat be relegated to DC already? Enough with this shit.
Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 11:29 PM   #8261
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
JFC, GoChiefs has proven to be a piece of shit troll and banned many times over, now he's starting shit again during a pandemic.
I'm posting things that are happening.

WTF?
Old 03-20-2020, 11:31 PM   #8262
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels View Post
Can this asshat be relegated to DC already? Enough with this shit.
I'm sorry, but this is a thread for pandemic-related news.

Looting IS HAPPENING. It's in the the freakin' news.

I'm not "starting shit." I have no idea why you don't want to read the news.

I sure do, so I share it. Please let me know if you see more news of looting. I hope it stops.

Thanks.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 11:31 PM   #8263
Distributor of Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
How long is Clay going to be allowed to muck up this thread? He's gotten multiple warnings. Boot that bitch
He’s a media whore. His last several posts show that. Shares a tweet that shows the exponential increase in confirmed cases without any context—doing little more than inciting fear. It’s irresponsible.
bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 11:33 PM   #8264
I'll be back.

I'm sorry, you all need to get over it. It's a tweet from CNN. I didn't editorialize it. Give me a break.

If it's bullshit, that's even more reason for it to be posted here, so idiots like me can receive explanations why it's bullshit.
Old 03-20-2020, 11:36 PM   #8265
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
I'm sorry, you all need to get over it. It's a tweet from CNN. Give me a break.

If it's bullshit, that's even more reason for it to be posted here, so idiots like me can receive explanations why it's bullshit.
You are just an asshole.

Confirmed many times over.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote