Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2015, 12:29 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***

Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2021, 09:59 AM   #5236
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Thats good to know. My dad txt me after i left and said it ran for a minute off a shot of ether, but he could smell the awful gas. Might get it running on good gas tonight if i have time.
Really?
So you're planning on sticking with the stock I-6?
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2021, 10:01 AM   #5237
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
Really?
So you're planning on sticking with the stock I-6?
I sure would.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-21-2021, 11:26 AM   #5238
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
I sure would.
Depends on what he plans for it.
If he's going to restore it and flip it then yea, keep it stock.
But those Toyota axles will handle an SBC drive line and 35" tires without a whimper so if he plans to take it off roading that's what I would do with it.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2021, 11:49 AM   #5239
Line'em up

How do I cut/paste a pic of my car in here?
FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-21-2021, 11:51 AM   #5240
That's just f***in' stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRCDFED View Post
How do I cut/paste a pic of my car in here?
Easiest way to share is to upload it to Imgur or similar and share the link (if you use Imgur use the HTML link here; you will likely need to include a height and width tag to the HTML code; e.g. height=500 width=800). You can create private folders and share photos individually. Example (my SuperBee):

Last edited by HC_Chief; 12-21-2021 at 12:01 PM..
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-23-2021, 07:27 PM   #5241
MVP

Got the gas tank out of the land cruiser yesterday. The hard lines are plugged up bad. I plan on spending some time doing a deep clean tomorrow on it and a quadracer lt250r I’m fixing up. But got the old girl to fire off and run off a two gallon gas can. We had to jump the coil and have a few gremlins to chase down. And I just saw it was asked if we were leaving it with the I6. That’s the plan. It’s honestly just gonna be a put around town rig. We’ve got some 8ply dot approved tires we pulled off my dads razr because they were too stiff, that were going to throw on some original looking wheels.

Here’s a vid of it running.

https://youtube.com/shorts/vRPHJMUm9yg?feature=share
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-05-2022, 06:09 PM   #5242
Supporter

OBD2 Scanner

Best OBD2 scanner, late model vehicles?
TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 04:28 PM   #5243
MVP

It’s been slow going, my dad had hip surgery three weeks ago to the day. But while he was in the hospital he ordered plenty of Toyota stuff. I mocked the wheels up today. The balancer is off so I’ve got to calibrate it and balance them tomorrow, then start on seats brackets and seats. We’ve decided to just get it running right for this summer the. Attack body work next winter when my dads hip is closer to 100%
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	19DFAA7B-0115-46DC-81AD-96928FDD574B.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	124035  
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 04:30 PM   #5244
MVP

Also ordering a 4” lift kit to replace these cheesy looking shackles.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ABA995BD-42E7-4D04-A29F-31912ABB9CFC.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	124036  
Old 01-25-2022, 09:53 PM   #5245
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
It’s been slow going, my dad had hip surgery three weeks ago to the day. But while he was in the hospital he ordered plenty of Toyota stuff. I mocked the wheels up today. The balancer is off so I’ve got to calibrate it and balance them tomorrow, then start on seats brackets and seats. We’ve decided to just get it running right for this summer the. Attack body work next winter when my dads hip is closer to 100%
OUTSTANDING!!!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2022, 09:55 PM   #5246
Supporter

freakin sweet lets go
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2022, 09:14 PM   #5247
Supporter

I bought a 79 Trans Am. It will have a 403 that's just shy of 500 horse. I'm trying to sort out the exhaust. I want to run cats because exhaust odors give me bad headaches anymore. So what cats and mufflers could I run that would perform well and sound good? Preferable without bad drone. X-pipe or h-pipe? It'll be a toy for the wife and I to cruise in and take day trips.
Here's the car I bought https://www.flickr.com/photos/restor...7720295603885/
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 09:18 PM   #5248
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan View Post
I bought a 79 Trans Am. It will have a 403 that's just shy of 500 horse. I'm trying to sort out the exhaust. I want to run cats because exhaust odors give me bad headaches anymore. So what cats and mufflers could I run that would perform well and sound good? Preferable without bad drone. X-pipe or h-pipe? It'll be a toy for the wife and I to cruise in and take day trips.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2022, 09:27 PM   #5249
Snacks Are Under My Apron

I bought a 78 Trans Am, I like the nose a lot better than the later models.

Motor and drive train are complete and redone

Needs some interior work and a fresh paint job, it’s straight

Bought it for my boy and I to have a project to work on for his first car.

When we’re done with this one he wants a 47-53 GMC/Chevy truck
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2022, 09:35 PM   #5250
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan View Post
I AM SO JEALOUS... Can I come by just so I can sit in it?
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.