Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2015, 12:29 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***

Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 08:44 PM   #4936
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Single head lamps?
yes
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 08:47 PM   #4937
MVP

I know:

hmmm: not bad for almost 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-19-2020, 12:46 PM   #4938
Fight, build, win!

So did you all convince tinybeauford what he should buy?

I think he should get one of those stangs like AlfaDog yipe yipe.

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2020, 06:08 AM   #4939
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
sedan?

Maxima
Accord
CTS V
Chevy SS
Stinger (technically a hatch)
mmmmmaaaybe a v8 charger, the v8s are typically better
WRX or STI
TL/TSX

there might be more, and there are definitely more sporty sedans, but i could never recommend anything german, or anything chrysler save for v8 chargers and challengers.
Why you got Acura so low? I don't know much about them so curious.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2020, 08:37 AM   #4940
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Why you got Acura so low? I don't know much about them so curious.
My understanding is Acura as a brand isn't quite what they used to be.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2020, 12:11 PM   #4941
MVP

Thanks for everyone's help. It was suggested to look into a BMW 3 series, and I thought yeah right those are way out of my price range. So I curiously decided to look up 3 series based on the suggestion in this thread, and ended up finding a great deal on a 2018 330i with only 16k miles. Paid $21,300 for it which seems very good. Drove her home today with a shit eating grin. This thing is as nearly as fast as my 5.0 Mustang was!

BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 12:50 PM   #4942
Supporter

Noice.

But buckle up, owning a black car is a job.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2020, 04:21 PM   #4943
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Thanks for everyone's help. It was suggested to look into a BMW 3 series, and I thought yeah right those are way out of my price range. So I curiously decided to look up 3 series based on the suggestion in this thread, and ended up finding a great deal on a 2018 330i with only 16k miles. Paid $21,300 for it which seems very good. Drove her home today with a shit eating grin. This thing is as nearly as fast as my 5.0 Mustang was!

I have a 2009 328i that I ordered new. Still runs like a champ. Just make sure you get the basic maintenance done. Bimmer's are great cars you just have to make sure to take care of them.
TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-23-2020, 04:28 PM   #4944
MVP

The prick's on the inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post

cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-23-2020, 04:32 PM   #4945
MVP

Someone who know what a Bimmer is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrebMaxx View Post
I have a 2009 328i that I ordered new. Still runs like a champ. Just make sure you get the basic maintenance done. Bimmer's are great cars you just have to make sure to take care of them.
Old 07-21-2020, 11:10 AM   #4946
Mod Team

Does anyone use Sea foam for "general maintenance," putting it in their gas tank every 5k miles? Useful or worthless?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2020, 11:31 AM   #4947
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Does anyone use Sea foam for "general maintenance," putting it in their gas tank every 5k miles? Useful or worthless?
In the older car- I do a few times a year. A glug or so. Always in my small engines. Mower, snow blower, generator.

I am too lazy to get the non-oxy for the small engines. Need to check for the new station closer to see if they have it.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2020, 02:27 PM   #4948
MVP

Chevron Techron

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Old 07-21-2020, 02:37 PM   #4949
MVP

Non OXY?

You should run this through all your small engines

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
In the older car- I do a few times a year. A glug or so. Always in my small engines. Mower, snow blower, generator.

I am too lazy to get the non-oxy for the small engines. Need to check for the new station closer to see if they have it.

Last edited by cooper barrett; 07-21-2020 at 03:07 PM..
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 06:50 PM   #4950
Supporter

Just ordered my TRX today! This'll be my first non-Ford truck ever. I'm not brand loyal; I've just always thought the Fords were the best option until now. I've owned MANY brands of cars and SUV's.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.