X Factor got X Factored by Chiefs!

BANNED!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B2B7B84F-FB7D-4EDA-BC65-22741A19070E.jpg
Views:	2635
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	123245  
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-27-2021, 02:25 PM   #541
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
party went well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
You've gained all your weight back
Quote:
that isnt me you dumb ****, jesus
That’s his Stunt Cock, only way he can keep a dating app slut aroused.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 03:03 PM   #542
pie is never free

If he's really a big Chiefs fan, he'd ditch the clown suit and sneak in incognito

Just don't think he has it in him tho, he craves the attention that dumbass getup brings him too much
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2021, 03:08 PM   #543
Veteran

Quote:
Uhm.. wasn't the Ravens game an AWAY game?
stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-27-2021, 03:24 PM   #544
Just a li'l Evel

Well I do find it ironic that Red Extreme punched to dude out for throwing water on him at a game where it had been raining most of the time.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2021, 03:26 PM   #545
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
Well I do find it ironic that Red Extreme punched to dude out for throwing water on him at a game where it had been raining most of the time.
Threw it at his wife.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2021, 03:28 PM   #546
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

What's the deal with Jackson Mahomes? I don't do twitter or follow specifics of players' lives because I don't give a shit, but I keep seeing his name pop up.

Is he basically our version of Billy Carter?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2021, 03:33 PM   #547
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
What's the deal with Jackson Mahomes? I don't do twitter or follow specifics of players' lives because I don't give a shit, but I keep seeing his name pop up.

Is he basically our version of Billy Carter?
He's a kid, doing kid things. Old people yelling about rock and roll.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-27-2021, 03:35 PM   #548
I'll be back.

Quote:
He had a ****ing restraining order against a crackhead.

Would you **** around with a crackhead who grabbed you by the collar?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2021, 04:43 PM   #549
Just a li'l Evel

Quote:
He had a ****ing restraining order against a crackhead.

Would you **** around with a crackhead who grabbed you by the collar?

Isn't the point of a restraining order to allow you to seek legal or police response to an annoyance or infraction? Not to justify punching out a dude who steps too close.

Just sayin, he should have texted "CHIEFS" |space| his location and the issue to section and the incident details to 816-920-4237 (standard SMS rates apply) or visited the GEHA field at Arrowhead Stadium FANS FIRST booth in section 124 or 131

#FANSFIRST
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 04:51 PM   #550
Award Winning Tailgater

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
He's a kid, doing kid things. Old people yelling at clouds.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
FYP
Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-27-2021, 04:52 PM   #551
I'll be back.

Quote:
Isn't the point of a restraining order to allow you to seek legal or police response to an annoyance or infraction? Not to justify punching out a dude who steps too close.
liberal pussy who can't defend his woman
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2021, 05:42 PM   #552
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying High D View Post
Is there any truth to this?

“ I heard that after the game today Veach and Andy Reid got in a fist fight in the locker room. I can’t believe this team is crumbling down like this smh. There’s always next year I guess.”
According to dartgod this post never happened and I am trolling?
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Old 10-27-2021, 05:46 PM   #553
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Yes, there's truth to it.
According to dartgod this post also never happened and I am a borderline troll.
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Old 10-27-2021, 05:49 PM   #554
Supporter

Jackson's brother is the greatest QB to ever play for the Chiefs.

X Factor is a ****ing piece of shit with a record.

I wonder why one asshole is allowed to come to the games and the other is not.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 06:50 PM   #555
I don’t care for Auburn

RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.