X Factor got X Factored by Chiefs!

BANNED!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B2B7B84F-FB7D-4EDA-BC65-22741A19070E.jpg
Views:	2635
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	123245  
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-22-2021, 07:01 AM   #451
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
I am going to Canton and hanging X Factor’s picture over every single bust there!!!
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 08:09 AM   #452
When pigs fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefaholic View Post
Banned in the USA remix

He's 2 high, 2 wack, 2 stoned
Doing the tights thing, and not the dong
So listen up, y'all, to what we say
Ty was just banned in the Ge.H.A

Ty was banned in the Ge.H.A

I took it a different direction, with a Village People spin. Funny how many songs fit this dude

Cokehead, there's no need to feel down, I said
Cokehead, pick yourself off the ground, I said
Cokehead, 'cause you're hated by the town
There's no need to be unhappy
Cokehead, there's a place you cannot go, I said
Cokehead, you're short on your dough, you can
Watch on TV, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time

You've been banned from the G E H A
You've been banned from the G E H A
tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 08:46 AM   #453
Politically Incorrect

I just took an X-Factor. A big steaming pile....

Smells about the same as his 10 year unwashed costume.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 09:02 AM   #454
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post

IT'S NOT A COSTUME! IT'S AN ENSEMBLE!!!!
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 09:08 AM   #455
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post

We need a picture or I call BS.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-22-2021, 12:02 PM   #456
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
The personality of every girl I dated through college.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 12:58 PM   #457
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
I was just there yesterday and there was a cum stain in the bathroom that looked just like him smoking meth
I got excited in the bathroom after seeing our Super Bowl rings. It was either the bathroom or Joe Namath’s old locker.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 01:05 PM   #458
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Best damn fan gif of all time.
Its 3rd.

#1 Eric Fisher Draft Night True Fan Gif
#2 Old Man with Camera Gif
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 01:21 PM   #459
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Its 3rd.

I still like this one best.

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 01:32 PM   #460
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I still like this one best.

I forgot about that one.

I love this place.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 03:29 PM   #461
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Its 3rd.

... do you know how I know your pecker doesn't work?

The girls and this one easily go above True Fan for me. Naturally, Old Man with a camera has to follow all the lovely ladies.

ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-22-2021, 05:17 PM   #462
Just a li'l Evel

Hey so, a question....

In the video of him getting punched out, the red had floating in the air (again, this might be a top-five action sports photo of all time) is different form the red hat he's wearing out of the hospital.

What gives?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 4.15.55 PM.png
Views:	159
Size:	352.9 KB
ID:	123273  
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 05:44 PM   #463
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
Hey so, a question....

In the video of him getting punched out, the red had floating in the air (again, this might be a top-five action sports photo of all time) is different form the red hat he's wearing out of the hospital.

What gives?
I think that fugly X is on the back side of the hat that you can't see in his mentally crippled scrub pic.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-22-2021, 09:26 PM   #464
MVP

How many diseases, parasites and rashes is an individual subjecting themselves to by touching X Factor without a HAZMAT suit on?
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-22-2021, 09:36 PM   #465
I got Rice cookin in the micro

The baseball one with the lady crunching popcorn lol gif
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.