X Factor got X Factored by Chiefs!

BANNED!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B2B7B84F-FB7D-4EDA-BC65-22741A19070E.jpg
Views:	2635
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	123245  
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-23-2021, 12:23 AM   #466
Has a particular set of skills

He’s now retiring X-Factor

Please read. Public apology for my actions. When attacked I often fire back or go into a shell. I have let more people down than I can ever imagine. So many look to me as inspiration to getting clean. I threw away over 50 months clean and sober because pride said Ty u can have 1 beer and escape your problems for once in over 4 years. That lead me back to crutch of alcohol instead of spending time with God asking for forgiveness. I started living life old Ty lived making terrible decisions. I drank and smoked a joint at Arrowhead which lead me to being in a fight. I won't spend to much time on this cause that has already been done. I put myself in a horrible position where a punch needed to humble me To knock some sense into me which finally is happening when I'm completely alone with God in my secret prayer chamber. I got myself banned from Arrowhead which is all my fault. I hurt my business owner and so many friends by my actions. My family has suffered way to much for having to defend me. I was becoming monster that addictions had created many years ago. I hate that Ty but God says your are forgiven, you are my child and make so many mistakes but u hit your knees and beg for forgiveness, ask for help and know that I'm the only God. God has and will raise me up to things greater than I can ever image. So here is announcement. I'm retiring as XFACTOR. God bless you all and I love you all. Please put me in your prayers
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 12:27 AM   #467
Kind of a mod

Good. Hope he can get some help.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 12:30 AM   #468
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 01:18 AM   #469
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post

Please read. Public apology for my actions. When attacked I often fire back or go into a shell. I have let more people down than I can ever imagine. So many look to me as inspiration to getting clean. I threw away over 50 months clean and sober because pride said Ty u can have 1 beer and escape your problems for once in over 4 years. That lead me back to crutch of alcohol instead of spending time with God asking for forgiveness. I started living life old Ty lived making terrible decisions. I drank and smoked a joint at Arrowhead which lead me to being in a fight. I won't spend to much time on this cause that has already been done. I put myself in a horrible position where a punch needed to humble me To knock some sense into me which finally is happening when I'm completely alone with God in my secret prayer chamber. I got myself banned from Arrowhead which is all my fault. I hurt my business owner and so many friends by my actions. My family has suffered way to much for having to defend me. I was becoming monster that addictions had created many years ago. I hate that Ty but God says your are forgiven, you are my child and make so many mistakes but u hit your knees and beg for forgiveness, ask for help and know that I'm the only God. God has and will raise me up to things greater than I can ever image. So here is announcement. I'm retiring as XFACTOR. God bless you all and I love you all. Please put me in your prayers

Monthly mea culpa. “Xfactor” will be back with some story of virtue & redemption.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 01:21 AM   #470
In Search of a Life

I sMoKeD a MaRiJuAnA aNd GoT kNoCkEd ThE **** oUt

PrAiSe ThE jMan
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 05:04 AM   #471
MVP

He was a Superfan for the bounty
Now on the straight road
Avoidin' the itch for another overload
He feels the twitching like fire
He can hear the calling for Boonesfarm wine
And the former white lineman
Will be doing just fine
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-23-2021, 05:22 AM   #472
I got Rice cookin in the micro

I don't think he has the mental capacity to stay sober. If he does it seems like he half-asses it. He could you know call for help when life gets too much, but he rather escape into his live action roll play because it is easier. At some point you got to grab your nuts and really work on getting and applying help.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 07:00 AM   #473
Mod Team

Quote:

Looks like another great opportunity to start of Go fund me for “help” and use the money on drugs and booze.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 07:09 AM   #474
Cheat Death

Quote:

Its tough to see someone in the HOF fall this hard.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 07:15 AM   #475
Supporter

Well that is a sudden change in tone.

For the sake of him and everyone he affects hope he turns it around and can find peace.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 07:23 AM   #476

He also announced his retirement the week before the Washington game.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 07:30 AM   #477
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
He also announced his retirement the week before the Washington game.
That was probably his stunt double.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-23-2021, 07:41 AM   #478
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonBobo View Post
Decades ago Canton had a small wall dedicated to super fans from each team, when I was there they had Arrow Man representing the Chiefs. It's very likely x-farter has been on display in Canton as well, just swap out the pictures and change the name plate. For the time that was probably considered as inducted as a fan is going to get.
stay in your lane, bud. Your job is to lurk and not post.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 07:46 AM   #479
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
Monthly mea culpa. “Xfactor” will be back with some story of virtue & redemption.
Unfortunately, this.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 08:00 AM   #480
I'm with the Banned

He's addicted to the attention - just like the sauce, powder, and crank. It's just a matter of time.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.