Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-31-2023, 09:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2024, 05:42 PM   #841
MVP

What a kiss ass.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-23-2024, 06:01 PM   #842
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
I didn't watch because of Mowins. Her voice is the screeching of hell.
I watched without the sound on

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2024, 08:19 PM   #843
Supporter

I saw crooks play a few times in HS. She’s an anomaly with how athletic she plays.

By all accounts she was a very nice kid and a great role model.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 01:08 PM   #844
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
poop

iowa froze in the 4th
Yeah I hope she wins it all. But sadly I don't think the rest of the team is capable. The more rounded teams will just play two on her and make the rest of the team beat you.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-24-2024, 02:56 PM   #845
It was not a fair catch

Mulkey and LSU are the most hated people in America
What a ****ing .... Too bad they did not lose today.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 07:30 PM   #846
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Whipped Cream Abdul-Jabbar
Thats a big bitch
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 10:18 PM   #847
Supporter

So I'm watching the Iowa State/Stanford game for Whipped Cream (she fouled out) and this game is ridiculous.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 10:39 PM   #848
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Hell of a game
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-24-2024, 10:40 PM   #849
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
So I'm watching the Iowa State/Stanford game for Whipped Cream (she fouled out) and this game is ridiculous.
I was watching like a three screen split on YouTube TV and they gave me the UH vs A&M game, the boring as hell SDSU vs Yale game and the ISU/Stanford women's game. After the Houston game (one of the best tournament games in recent history), there was no way I was tuning into the snoozer other men's game so I went full screen for the last 5 minutes of ISU. It was a really crazy ending. Mini Houston/A&Mish. Very entertaining. I thought Iowa St blew it at the end. They should've set up that Ryan gal for a shot at a walk-off 3. But very fun end to a game.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 10:47 PM   #850
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
I was watching like a three screen split on YouTube TV and they gave me the UH vs A&M game, the boring as hell SDSU vs Yale game and the ISU/Stanford women's game. After the Houston game (one of the best tournament games in recent history), there was no way I was tuning into the snoozer other men's game so I went full screen for the last 5 minutes of ISU. It was a really crazy ending. Mini Houston/A&Mish. Very entertaining. I thought Iowa St blew it at the end. They should've set up that Ryan gal for a shot at a walk-off 3. But very fun end to a game.
Agreed. And that Ryan chick is from Claflin. I'm continually amazed at how many good players that tiny little shithole town churns out.

The thing that really ****ing pissed me off, is I couldn't find a call that I thought the refs blew. I mean how in the God **** can the men's games be such ****ing shitshow rodeos and they get the women's right.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 10:54 PM   #851
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Agreed. And that Ryan chick is from Claflin. I'm continually amazed at how many good players that tiny little shithole town churns out.

The thing that really ****ing pissed me off, is I couldn't find a call that I thought the refs blew. I mean how in the God **** can the men's games be such ****ing shitshow rodeos and they get the women's right.
Oh yeah, they did mention she is from KS. I like her game. Like a mini Caitlin Clark. Yeah they called very few fouls and in a good way. The one's they called all looked legit to me. No idea why they suck so bad at some of the men's games.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 11:40 PM   #852
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Oh yeah, they did mention she is from KS. I like her game. Like a mini Caitlin Clark. Yeah they called very few fouls and in a good way. The one's they called all looked legit to me. No idea why they suck so bad at some of the men's games.
She’s from the same town as Jackie Stiles. The town has like 500 ****ing people. And it’s not a random one off thing, their football team won like 5 straight titles and their women’s basketball has been undefeated a few times. Shits different up there.
Old 03-25-2024, 12:34 AM   #853
Starter

Basketball has too much scoring. Can’t really get into it
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-25-2024, 12:54 AM   #854
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishels View Post
Basketball has too much scoring. Can’t really get into it
The NBA All-Star game would have given you a seizure.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 06:22 AM   #855
MVP

Quote:

The speed of the Men’s game is a lot faster and therefore much harder to officiate.
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote