Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-31-2023, 09:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 08:54 AM   #1591
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Agreed. She did have a monster game, but there is no denying that her scoring dropped after the first quarter. Does not excuse her team letting her down. I said yesterday that she was easily the best player on the floor, but she was not better than the SC team.
Yeah shooting logo 3s can only go so far if you can’t get a single offensive rebound. Their only chance was to go super fast in transition and get into the paint before SCs size could get there. Or else have Caitlin work twice as hard to get off shots that are twice as improbable or else put a lot of effort to get a good shot off.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 08:57 AM   #1592
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Yeah shooting logo 3s can only go so far if you can’t get a single offensive rebound. Their only chance was to go super fast in transition and get into the paint before SCs size could get there. Or else have Caitlin work twice as hard to get off shots that are twice as improbable or else put a lot of effort to get a good shot off.
That was their demise. They needed to slow it down and take wiser shots.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 08:58 AM   #1593
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
How is that being drama queen?
Do you think having transgenders compete against women to be not a big deal?
It’s sports so no, I don’t think it’s a “big deal”.

I don’t agree with the coach’s comment (truthfully I don’t think she was being genuine either) and yet I’d never say she “threw EVERY woman athlete under the bus” lol it’s the type of ridiculously dramatic speech that makes Twitter a cesspool
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 09:08 AM   #1594
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
That was their demise. They needed to slow it down and take wiser shots.
I don’t know… I feel like slowing the pace down just feeds into a bigger team. Kind of like tonight where you know Purdue is gonna want to slow down and uconn will push the pace. Iowas gotta hit their transition layups. And can’t make crucial mistakes like affolter made towards the end. A half court offense here seems like it puts even more pressure on clark to make even tougher shots.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 09:17 AM   #1595
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I don’t know… I feel like slowing the pace down just feeds into a bigger team. Kind of like tonight where you know Purdue is gonna want to slow down and uconn will push the pace. Iowas gotta hit their transition layups. And can’t make crucial mistakes like affolter made towards the end. A half court offense here seems like it puts even more pressure on clark to make even tougher shots.
While both can be true, if you're not hitting your fast break shot the first time, and nobody on your team to make the rebound, you're it's basically a turnover and you ain't gonna win that way against that team. Needed to take more high percentage greater guaranteed shots.

And a shout out to Stulke - I think she played a marvelous game down low. Thought she would get hammered by the bigger girls. Impressive.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 09:20 AM   #1596
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Damn, too bad ESPN Connection was booted…
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 09:20 AM   #1597
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

I don’t agree with the coach’s comment (truthfully I don’t think she was being genuine either) and yet I’d never say she “threw EVERY woman athlete under the bus” lol it’s the type of ridiculously dramatic speech that makes Twitter a cesspool
It's a big deal that the female HC of of the women's championship basketball team is scared to say that women's sports should be for women only, and it truly speaks to the fact that it's 100% a cult.

Like a Supreme Court justice pretending she has to be a biologist to define what a woman is, it speaks to a much broader issue in our culture, and your inability to see that speaks volumes.

When objective reality becomes THIS controversial, there's absolutely a problem, and it's 100% a "big deal".
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 09:22 AM   #1598
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

People still think it’s bearded men dressed as women and not years of hormone therapy to suppress hormones that your body makes.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 09:25 AM   #1599
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
People still think it’s bearded men dressed as women and not years of hormone therapy to suppress hormones that your body makes.

Imagine thinking that this makes somebody a woman and that they should be allowed to participate in women's sports.

I didn't realize you were actually in the cult too. Wow.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 09:40 AM   #1600
Starter

Quote:
People still think that all that hormone therapy can never turn a man into a woman. And I’ll be damned…they’re absolutely right. I’m in favor of protecting women’s sports from being invaded by mediocre men.
LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 09:43 AM   #1601
Most Valuable Villain

You guys are hilarious. I simply made a statement that people think it’s dudes in drags with full beards. I also didn’t make a claim that I thought they should be able to play. Continue to be wound up too tight and angry at everything though.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 09:46 AM   #1602
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You guys are hilarious. I simply made a statement that people think it’s dudes in drags with full beards. I also didn’t make a claim that I thought they should be able to play. Continue to be wound up too tight and angry at everything though.
Nobody said anything about dudes in drag with full beards though, so how else was I supposed to read that?

It doesn't matter whether it's a dude in drag, or a dude that has been through hormone therapy, it's a dude. That's the point.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 09:47 AM   #1603
Supporter

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 09:50 AM   #1604
MVP

Quote:
It's a problem when the 400th best male swimmer can switch gender barriers and podium place in women's.

It's a problem when your girl rides the pine because some boy switches genders.

Yeah, years or hormone therapy makes a big difference when they are younger, but I think it's sick stuff to just allow kids to do that to themselves on a whim, when we all know how stupid kids can be.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 09:51 AM   #1605
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Nobody said anything about dudes in drag with full beards though, so how else was I supposed to read that?

It doesn't matter whether it's a dude in drag, or a dude that has been through hormone therapy, it's a dude. That's the point.
Agreed. No straight guy would bang a "woman" who was a man prior to hormone therapy. That's a solid litmus test for what is or isn't a woman, for anyone who is unsure.
ThrobProng ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote