Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-20-2024, 02:59 PM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I've started just saying I won't do it.

I'm not wrenching my back standing on my head for an hour to do shitty work that you'll then bitch at me about when the crown doesn't seat or the filling is sensitive.
It’s not as funny as ****ing with them but probably the right move.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2024, 03:06 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
It’s not as funny as ****ing with them but probably the right move.
It's the worst.

"I can't lay back, I can't have any water in my mouth"

The worst are the ones that act like they're gonna drown when they get a little aerosolized water in their throat.

Just hold it there for ****s sake. You're fine.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2024, 05:30 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I've started just saying I won't do it.

I'm not wrenching my back standing on my head for an hour to do shitty work that you'll then bitch at me about when the crown doesn't seat or the filling is sensitive.
That or a large fat person that says they can’t open very wide, L O L. Yeah I’ve quit working on people that can’t lay back. I just tell them they need to go to a dentist where they can be sedated. I’m not breaking my back for anybody.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2024, 07:22 PM   #5
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
That or a large fat person that says they can’t open very wide, L O L. Yeah I’ve quit working on people that can’t lay back. I just tell them they need to go to a dentist where they can be sedated. I’m not breaking my back for anybody.
I have a very small mouth and can’t open very wide I’m sure dentist hate working on me especially one with bigger hands luckily my dentist has small hands .I have. Sucks eating burgers or club sandwiches etcz
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-23-2024, 04:05 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
I have a very small mouth and can’t open very wide I’m sure dentist hate working on me especially one with bigger hands luckily my dentist has small hands .I have. Sucks eating burgers or club sandwiches etcz
Girls notice how big or small your hands are.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.