Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2011, 10:15 AM  
trap champ

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 2 trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_kDb...e_gdata_player

Looks intense. Im really looking forward to this. SMD if repost
DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:40 AM   #2
Cheaterlover*

I haven't seen a dedicated Part 2 trailer yet (and can't in work) but we originally ran a generic "both halves" trailer for "Deathly Hallows" which had scenes from Part 2 in it.

Given the book, Part 2 should be un-****-uppable by even this director.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-30-2011, 03:25 PM   #3
Veteran

I think this director has shot two of the best three films in the franchise so far. I have no doubt this final one is going to be amazing.
Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-30-2011, 08:31 PM   #4
**** That Noise

Holy. Tits!
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-03-2011, 11:52 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

Since someone is to lazy to embed the thing.

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I_kDb-pRCds?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="390">
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:37 AM   #6
Supporter

That...

was...

BAD ASS!!

Can't wait until July.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:11 PM   #7
I'll be back.

So, I assume they'll be releasing parts 1 and 2 together?

I haven't seen part 1.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:18 PM   #8
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red 5 View Post

I haven't seen part 1.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:19 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I haven't seen part 1.
Part 1 is already out on video if that is what you are asking.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:25 PM   #10
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Part 1 is already out on video if that is what you are asking.
No, I want to see parts 1 and 2 in the theater back to back.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:26 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
No, I want to see parts 1 and 2 in the theater back to back.
That was what my next thought was. That would be pretty cool....not sure they are going to do that though.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:34 PM   #12
trap champ

For a midnight premiere they would have to start it at 9:30pm
DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DBOSHO must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:02 PM   #13
Cheaterlover*

Well, all I can say is that the studio made me hold onto my IMAX print of Part 1 because they might want to re-release. Not sure about back-to-backs constantly but, perhaps the week before, they might have some showings. And probably on that Thursday midnight I bet they run a public showing of Part 1 at 9:00pm.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:34 AM   #14
Starter

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3065224217/
dpg4zombie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dpg4zombie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dpg4zombie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dpg4zombie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dpg4zombie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dpg4zombie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dpg4zombie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dpg4zombie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dpg4zombie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dpg4zombie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.dpg4zombie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:41 AM   #15
Ain't no relax!

Why is it that after however many books and movies, Harry Potter still comes across as a glum whiny shithead who can't actually do anything by himself?
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.