Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-13-2019, 02:16 PM  
MVP

Happy Joinsiversary Clay!

Today is Clay's 17th year anniversary of joining CP. Clay is the most productive poster in CP history! In those 17 years Clay has averaged 34.42 posts per day, so if you take out 8 hrs for sleep that leaves him with 16 hours to post. That's over 2 posts per waking hour every day for the last 17 years. Since there has been 4 leap years in the amount of time Clay has been here that means he has had 99,344 hours in which he was available to post and in those hours he has managed to post 213,106 times! Hes a CP HoFer.

Everyone give clay a round of applause and wish him a happy join day. It's time for you 17 spankings!

dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-13-2019, 08:16 PM   #16
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
These stats are even more impressive when you consider all the bannings in the early years.
they're actually less impressive

a mod did me a kindness and rolled all the banned accounts into this one
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 08:17 PM
PHOG
This message has been deleted by PHOG.
Old 11-13-2019, 08:20 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
they're actually less impressive

a mod did me a kindness and rolled all the banned accounts into this one
Was more referring to the missed time, although with all the accounts maybe you didn't miss that much.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 08:20 PM   #18
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
I'm glad I was incarcerated for those.
Me too!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 08:21 PM   #19
MVP

Lol look at Ubejas stats. Hes at damn near 45 posts a day. I know there's an equation to figure it out but I do not know it, but how long would it take Ubeja to catch Clay at there current posts per day?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-13-2019, 08:24 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Lol look at Ubejas stats. Hes at damn near 45 posts a day. I know there's an equation to figure it out but I do not know it, but how long would it take Ubeja to catch Clay at there current posts per day?
I'm guessing longer than what's left of Ubeja's natural life.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 08:31 PM   #21
Why so serious?

Clay is one emotional and bi-polar mother****er.

But I can honestly say there's no one I'd rather walk into Arrowhead with.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 08:55 PM   #22
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 09:04 PM   #23
In my youth i pray to keep

Now that alex is gone, he's one of my favorite people on here. I hated him when I first joined though. He adds a lot of character to this place.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 09:27 PM   #24
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Now that alex is gone, he's one of my favorite people on here. I hated him when I first joined though. He adds a lot of character to this place.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 10:39 PM   #25
I've Made a Huge Mistake

For all the frustration he can bring, and as much as I can disagree with his takes, there are certain people that are the lifeblood of this site. For better or worse, it wouldn't be CP without him. Who the hell wants a site full of people that think and say all the same things you do anyway.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-14-2019, 08:06 AM   #26
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
I put Ubeja on ignore. Life on the Planet is much better now
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-14-2019, 08:37 AM   #27
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2019, 09:38 AM   #28
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Happy Joinday dude, you're awesome...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2019, 10:27 AM   #29
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Happy Joinday dude, you're awesome...
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 10:33 AM   #30
Champions

Quote:
Let's take a look.

As of the time I started looking at this, Ubeja had 3,703 posts and Clay had 213,132.

If Ubeja continues to post at 44.67 post per day and Clay continues his exact average of 34.32...

Ubeja would overtake him in 20,236 days on April 10, 2075. At the end of that day, Clay's post total would be 907,597 and Obeja's would be 907,600.

Pwnded before his 1,000,000th post.

(This assumes they would both live another 55+ years. Which might be long enough for them both to see the Chiefs win another Super Bowl.)
Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.