Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Chiefs defender of all time?
Derrick Thomas 97 76.38%
Chris Jones 8 6.30%
Anybody else 22 17.32%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-16-2023, 01:18 AM  
SuperBowl or bust

Your favorite Chiefs defender of all time is….

Poll incoming

I think there’s a new Sheriff in town, boys.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 02:52 PM   #121
Champion Golfer Of The Year

When Ernie Ladd played for the Chiefs, he was my boyhood hero.

6'9' and 290 in 1966. The man was a giant. I met him at a huddle club meeting when I was 8 years old. To this day, I've never seen a man so larger than life. He retired to Pro wrestling the season the Chiefs won the SB. But he was there, on the sidelines and helped hoist Hank Stram in the air.

As I got older I learned more about his career as an athlete. Played basketball at Grambling. Was a great player.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 05:51 PM   #122
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
When Ernie Ladd played for the Chiefs, he was my boyhood hero.

6'9' and 290 in 1966. The man was a giant. I met him at a huddle club meeting when I was 8 years old. To this day, I've never seen a man so larger than life. He retired to Pro wrestling the season the Chiefs won the SB. But he was there, on the sidelines and helped hoist Hank Stram in the air.

As I got older I learned more about his career as an athlete. Played basketball at Grambling. Was a great player.
When I was a kid, I saw Ernie Big Cat Ladd wrestle at Memorial Hall.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-10-2024, 07:34 PM   #123
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
but ya Derrick Thomas is always going to be my favorite.

StoneCold Chris Jones is probably 2nd now. He's the 3 time afterall.

DJ might be #3

McDuffie might actually be my #4 right now

I always really liked James Hasty too

I started watching in the 90's so I never got to see the old time greats.
McDuffie is probably #3 for me now, given the rings and ability at such a young age.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 05:08 AM   #124
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
but ya Derrick Thomas is always going to be my favorite.

StoneCold Chris Jones is probably 2nd now. He's the 3 time afterall.

DJ might be #3

McDuffie might actually be my #4 right now

I always really liked James Hasty too

I started watching in the 90's so I never got to see the old time greats.
That's pretty close to me.

1)DT
2) Hasty
3) Jones
4) Houston
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.