Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2019, 04:23 PM   #2
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
What they did was stupid.

They didn't remove user reviews, which is what you had originally claimed and he had responded to:

They removed the "want to see" and the comments. It's stupidity on their part, but not the first time has done things to block negative or potentially negative input about major releases.
Perhaps we're talking about two different things.

A lot of movie-goers use the "want to see" rating as an early indicator of a movie's potential. I don't think that's an arguable point.

In other news, the movie has been review-bombed on Google and a variety of other social media platforms. Reviewed before seeing the movie? That is absurd no matter what the movie is or might be.

Common sense will tell you that a Marvel movie (especially one that has a direct impact on the next Avengers film) isn't very likely to have a "want to see" rating well below 50%. None of them ever have, so why this one?

2 + 2, my friend. Review bombed all over the interweb and a "want to see" rating dramatically below reasonable expectations.

It makes perfect sense for the Rottens to pull the plug on activity until the bizarre bombers find something else to bitch about.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2019, 04:24 PM   #3
Ain't no relax!

Quote:

They didn't remove user reviews, which is what you had originally claimed and he had responded to:

They removed the "want to see" and the comments. It's stupidity on their part, but not the first time they have done things to block negative or potentially negative input about major releases.
LOL ok then.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2019, 07:31 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:

They removed the "want to see" and the comments. It's stupidity on their part, but not the first time they have done things to block negative or potentially negative input about major releases.
A lot of the trend started because people trolled Amy Schumer years ago without having seen her stand up special. I watched it, hated it, and thumbs downed it. But that's different from trolling. It defeats the whole purpose for anyone legitimately wanting to know about a movie.

It's clear what behavior they're trying to block. The sample is flawed. It would be like measuring the success of an Elway documentary because you aired it in Kansas city. You know trolls would rush out in droves to down vote it without knowing anything about the movie. Which would be funny for us. But if you're a casual eagles fan wanting to hear from sports fans about whether it's worth watching, it's totally unhelpful.

I mean... I think this movie looks boring. But I want to hear legitimately without the politics on either side if it's actually worth my time.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2019, 07:45 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Really? I've never heard anything. Probably because he is a guy so the media doesn't promote it as much.
I’ll throw in that I have no idea what Evans has said off film.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2019, 08:06 PM   #6
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
And it has nothing to do with with Evans saying anything. He can have his political view point. The issue would be if he got in front of the Camera when he was pimping Captain America and started saying shit like Cap is all about some political viewpoint. That shit would sour me quick on any Cap movies.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-26-2019, 08:07 PM   #7
Kind of a mod

Quote:
To be fair, I really hadn't either. Looks like he's particularly supportive of LGBT rights (has a gay brother) and has been outspoken on all the typical equity issues on Twitter, but he doesn't seem to be that combative about it.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2019, 08:47 PM   #8
The Seated Villain

Quote:
He was one of the early Covington commentators.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-26-2019, 08:56 PM   #9
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Yes, which makes him a piece of shit in my book. But he isn't pimping it during the Cap stuff so **** him but I will continue to watch Cap movies .
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-27-2019, 05:39 AM   #10
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Yes, which makes him a piece of shit in my book. But he isn't pimping it during the Cap stuff so **** him but I will continue to watch Cap movies .
This.

I can separate the art from the artist but THEY have to as well.

And I knew once she started running her mouth it would happen and sure enough an SJW controversy ends in changing the rules to protect the narrative.

Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2019, 11:39 PM   #11
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
I think I'm proud of the fact that I had to look that up to see what you were talking about.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.