Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-01-2022, 11:07 AM  
The Insider

***Official 2022 Royals Season Repository Thread***

For all things Royals in 2022. #3 minor league system according to Baseball America. The Bobby Witt era should begin this year. Will Salvy still be the homerun king? How does the glut of infield players work out? Will the young pitchers take the next step?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Zack Greinke, P
Amir Garrett, P
Taylor Clarke, P

Top 10 Prospects from Baseball America
1. Bobby Witt, SS
2. Asa Lacy, P
3. MJ Melendez, C
4. Nick Pratto, 1B
5. Jackson Kowar, P
6. Kyle Isabel, OF
7. Frank Mozzicato, P
8. Ben Kudrna, P
9. Jonathan Bowlan, P
10. Vinnie Pasquantino, 1B

Duncan's Top Royals Prospects
Spoiler!

Last edited by ChiefsCountry; 04-03-2022 at 01:56 PM..
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2022, 01:48 PM   #271
Ultrabanned

Welcome back Zack
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 01:49 PM   #272
Starter

610 just announced Zach Greinke to the Royals! Whoa!

Atleast we don't give up prospects for him!
Bronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-16-2022, 01:52 PM   #273
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
DirectTV Stream is the streaming option. Its about $20 more than YouTube TV but you get the Royals games.
Pardon my ignorance on this but I have a few questions.
I currently have Comcast/Xfinity service so I get all of the Royals games.
Google Fiber is now in my neighborhood and I signed up for it to be installed. $70/month.
Looking at streaming packages, I don't see an option to view all of the Royals games. I live in KC area.

Do you have to have DirectTV to get DirectTV stream?

Are there streaming packages that offer the Royals that aren't too expensive?

I am not going to switch if can't get all of the Royals games.
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.
Old 03-16-2022, 01:52 PM   #274
The Wait Is Over

**** yes
Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-16-2022, 01:53 PM   #275
Veteran

Looks like he's getting $13M with incentives that could bring another $2M. I can't see this as anything but a win for the Royals. Gives all the young guys an insanely cerebral pitcher to learn from and emulate. Outside of last year, he's been about as durable as any pitcher. Exciting stuff...even if some of it is just nostalgia.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 01:54 PM   #276
Starter

Surely getting Greinke means A's asking too much for Montas. Right?
Bronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-16-2022, 01:55 PM   #277
Future NBA Finals MVP

No ****ing way

You dont phase me Gobble
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2022, 01:56 PM   #278
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
Looks like he's getting $13M with incentives that could bring another $2M. I can't see this as anything but a win for the Royals. Gives all the young guys an insanely cerebral pitcher to learn from and emulate. Outside of last year, he's been about as durable as any pitcher. Exciting stuff...even if some of it is just nostalgia.
Exactly. This is a James Shields type of move for leadership to the young guys.

And a clear sign DM and Sherman and want to win this year.
Old 03-16-2022, 01:57 PM   #279
Inmem 2.0

Playoffs!
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2022, 01:58 PM   #280
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson8 View Post
Pardon my ignorance on this but I have a few questions.
I currently have Comcast/Xfinity service so I get all of the Royals games.
Google Fiber is now in my neighborhood and I signed up for it to be installed. $70/month.
Looking at streaming packages, I don't see an option to view all of the Royals games. I live in KC area.

Do you have to have DirectTV to get DirectTV stream?

Are there streaming packages that offer the Royals that aren't too expensive?

I am not going to switch if can't get all of the Royals games.
DirectTV Stream is just like YouTube TV or Hulu Live. Its a stand alone product. It does have Bally Sports and its the only streaming service to have so you can watch the Royals on it. That's why I have it to get the Royals, Blues, MVC Basketball and Cardinals games. I'm at the Lake of the Ozarks.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2022, 01:59 PM   #281
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco_buster2 View Post
Exactly. This is a James Shields type of move for leadership to the young guys.

And a clear sign DM and Sherman and want to win this year.
I guess. I never thought of Greinke as much of a leader/mentor type. He’s certainly talented though.
Capt_Von_Trapp ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.Capt_Von_Trapp ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 03-16-2022, 01:59 PM   #282
Veteran

OH SHIT!!!! GRIENKE IS BACK
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-16-2022, 01:59 PM   #283
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco_buster2 View Post
Surely getting Greinke means A's asking too much for Montas. Right?
Maybe the Royals are just trying to get Lorenzo Cain from the Brewers.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-16-2022, 02:01 PM   #284
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
Well that's a surprise . . . . . . . . . . didn't see that one coming.

Makes some sense, though.

Welcome back, Zack!
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2022, 02:02 PM   #285
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
DirectTV Stream is just like YouTube TV or Hulu Live. Its a stand alone product. It does have Bally Sports and its the only streaming service to have so you can watch the Royals on it. That's why I have it to get the Royals, Blues, MVC Basketball and Cardinals games. I'm at the Lake of the Ozarks.
Thanks! Go Royals!

Love the Zach Greinke news
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.