Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-23-2021, 12:18 PM   #2
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
That game had so many moments.

Ben Revere made one the most incredible catches I've ever seen live in the inning prior, scaling the LF bullpen gate to keep Salvy's HR (certain double) in the park.

Alex Rios had a huge 2 out hit in the 7th to score Moose and put the Royals up 3-1. Turned out to be a giant run as Bautista hit a mammoth shot off Madsen in the 8th.

And the royals scouts knew they would draw a throw to 2ndB from Bautista if a runner took a wide turn at first. That team was so damn good.
I was soaking in that play once again, slowing this down to quarter speed.... and at 2:21:28, Jirschele enters the screen and I think he's juuuust starting to wave Cain as soon as he sees where the throw is going.

I was about 6 rows off the field and a bit off center from home plate on the 3rd base side... best seats I've ever had at the K (at a great price just a couple hours before the game).

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.