Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-29-2020, 07:46 PM   #2
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Dale JR and Hamilton have been online forever. So has tony stewart. Not uncommon to run into many famous race car drivers on iracing.
It was pretty cool considering the circumstances.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 07:57 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
It was pretty cool considering the circumstances.
I watched an open wheel sim race a couple weeks ago that had Max Verstappen from F1, some Indycar drivers and some racers from other series. It was pretty entertaining.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:23 PM   #4
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Watching the Texas Int. race. Is this a replay?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:43 PM   #5
MVP

I was watching a race a few days back of the 1986 Richmond 400. It was way before the track was reconfigured to what it is today. Just an old school, not much banked oval. A rub here, a bump there type of track. Just nothing but fun.

It convinced me that NASCAR needs to go back to that style of racing, those style of tracks, the race format, the points system. Just everything. Hell even run the old body styles I wouldn't care.

This shit they call racing now is just horseshit. Invert the field, a points system that is equally dumb. Just bland blah blah blah racing is all we have now. No true stars. Too many rando randy racers. I could go on and on. But the product now has shown itself to be a attendance and sport killer. Give me that old school shit!
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 09:30 PM   #6
Indian Twitter

Since we're stuck at home I've got the iRacing cranked up. Anybody else iRacing?
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-11-2020, 08:51 AM   #7
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
Since we're stuck at home I've got the iRacing cranked up. Anybody else iRacing?
I was not, but I'll say this, the one I watched was pretty darn cool. Considering today's circumstances.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2020, 11:50 AM   #8
Woman should only make babies

I don't have iracing but I have ever other game. Iracing costs 100 a year plus the cars and you don't own it and my record sucks. I have a nice rig though at-least for me. Play seat. Ts-PC racer. t3pa pro peddles 35 inch curved monitor. I got nascar 2003 still lol
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2020, 11:52 AM   #9

f
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	91565926_10157114130405658_1759034015337152512_o.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	120275  
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2020, 07:33 PM   #10
Indian Twitter

Quote:
f
That looks like a nice rig. I raced Nascar Racing 2003 for over 10 years. Raced on the Open Speedway server and it was a ton of fun. I was not great on short tracks but I was pretty good at the super speedways. I could see the cyber air.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-11-2020, 01:42 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

Just watched the Irace... It was actually OK. Indy Cars and DaleEJr. got 3rd...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2020, 08:06 PM   #12

yeah that was fun. Had to get to the bottom and get a bump. How are you in iracing. I think had the KandN car was the last time I played
Old 04-12-2020, 09:59 AM   #13
Indian Twitter

Quote:
yeah that was fun. Had to get to the bottom and get a bump. How are you in iracing. I think had the KandN car was the last time I played
I quit for a long time because I don't like some of things with the iRacing format. They sent me an email accusing me of cheating which had to do with their points system. All I did was start a race and when I didn't think I was competitive I got out of the race so I wouldn't cause a wreck. I guess they thought I was sand bagging or something. It didn't sit well with me so I didn't want to race there anymore. So I just started racing again because of the pandemic and I'm just starting to get the hang of it again. I'm just so, so.
Old 04-12-2020, 10:12 AM   #14

The legend cars are pretty fun
Old 04-13-2020, 08:55 AM   #15
Damnit Peg

Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.