Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Pick ONE center for the all-decade team of the 2010s.
Mitch Morse - 49 Games Played, 49 Games Started 33 26.19%
Rodney Hudson - 51 Games Played, 35 Games Started 54 42.86%
Casey Wiegmann - 32 Games Played, 32 Games Started 33 26.19%
Austin Reiter - 27 Games Played, 20 Games Started 4 3.17%
Write-in - Other 2 1.59%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2020, 08:52 PM   #2
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
Where are the blocking stats? I need to know sacks allowed and pancake blocks before I can make an informed decision.
I would direct you to write your letter of complaint to prof football reference.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 09:12 PM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I would direct you to write your letter of complaint to prof football reference.
Well they DO have penalties listed...

For what it's worth, I found some sacks allowed stats too.

Morse allowed 2.5 sacks as a chief; 7 holding penalties, 4 false starts
Hudson allowed 6.5; 3 holding, 2 false starts, 2 declined/offset penalties
Reiter allowed 1; 5 holding, 2 declined/offset
Cant find anything about sacks allowed on wiegmann. But he did have 3 holding, an offsides and 1 penalty that was declined/offset

Last edited by tyecopeland; 02-16-2020 at 09:20 PM..
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-16-2020, 09:19 PM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I was just giving you a hard time. Didnt really mean it. But then I got curious since I use pro football reference a lot.

I'm really enjoying going through these, thanks for taking the time to get all this data.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-16-2020, 09:22 PM   #5
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
I was just giving you a hard time. Didnt really mean it. But then I got curious since I use pro football reference a lot.

I'm really enjoying going through these, thanks for taking the time to get all this data.
I didn't know they had penalties, and I fancy myself pretty adept at PFRing. I'm going to have to go looking.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.