Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2020, 03:26 PM   #14836
Veteran

Easter menu. Ham, deviled eggs, green beans, 7 cup salad, potato casserole and my wife made rosemary garlic sourdough. For desert I made a raspberry cheesecake which I didn't get a picture of before we cut.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 04:59 PM   #14837
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Pressure cooker babybacks...

I may never use a smoker/grill for ribs again. Ha....

Last edited by GloryDayz; 04-12-2020 at 07:41 PM..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2020, 07:13 PM   #14838
Veteran

Think your pictures got corrupted but the rainbow part looks tasty.

Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-12-2020, 07:15 PM   #14839
I'm with the Banned

Photoshopped
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-12-2020, 07:41 PM   #14840

Reuploaded.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2020, 08:05 PM   #14841
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post

Look nice we love pressure cooker ribs for the ease but after doing a few the smoker is the better tasting way.

Old 04-12-2020, 08:31 PM   #14842
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
No sauce. Brother in law just puts some sort of pineapple juice and pineapples and shit in the cook. It comes out pretty legit.

Ham is just so...meh.
I think ham is meh too. I do cook it with pineapples and some cherries which really helps it.

Don't mind it inside a sandwich with cheese.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2020, 08:42 PM   #14843
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Also what sauce do people do for ham? Some sort of mustard or horseradish?
Never horseradish—that goes with beef like roast beef, prime rib or tenderloin roast.

There's different glazes for ham. Many use pineapple but some use a sweetened mustard glaze like a honey mustard or brown sugar, or even mixed with booze like some Bourbon. Some mixed with maple syrup.

Here's a list of variations. I read spruce eats fairly often.

https://www.thespruceeats.com/top-ba...ecipes-3061629
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 09:25 PM   #14844
Fight, build, win!

Quote:

How you get the smoke liquid smoke? For me its so easy to fire up the weber kettle and charcoal with a smoke tube. I don't even bother with the pellet or WSM on baby backs.

I do wonder how beef ribs would be in a pressure cooker? I never seem to get them right smoking but then I don't have much experience with beef ribs.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2020, 09:40 PM   #14845
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Never horseradish—that goes with beef like roast beef, prime rib or tenderloin roast.

There's different glazes for ham. Many use pineapple but some use a sweetened mustard glaze like a honey mustard or brown sugar, or even mixed with booze like some Bourbon. Some mixed with maple syrup.

Here's a list of variations. I read spruce eats fairly often.

https://www.thespruceeats.com/top-ba...ecipes-3061629
We use honey and sometimes mustard on ham, but honestly nothing really seems to “go woth” ham very well. Since we usually have ours cured when it’s butchered I don’t mind it by itself

We had ham today and I used a ham bone to make my beans with. Put them over cornbread
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2020, 09:46 PM   #14846
My Mamma Says

Quote:

Did you broil them in the oven to get the burnt parts? They won't look like that coming right out of the pressure cooker..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2020, 11:22 PM   #14847

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
How you get the smoke liquid smoke? For me its so easy to fire up the weber kettle and charcoal with a smoke tube. I don't even bother with the pellet or WSM on baby backs.

I do wonder how beef ribs would be in a pressure cooker? I never seem to get them right smoking but then I don't have much experience with beef ribs.
I do add some liquid smoke. Just to add a little smoke flavor..

And it was a shitty day here, so the grill was out of the question.
Old 04-12-2020, 11:25 PM   #14848

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Did you broil them in the oven to get the burnt parts? They won't look like that coming right out of the pressure cooker..
Yep, that's about 5 minutes under the broiler, maybe a little less. After I pull them from the cooker I put the cooker on sauté, reduce the liquid, mop the ribs, then broil to add color.
Old 04-13-2020, 05:39 AM   #14849
Cheat Death

Leftover smoked meatballs and mac

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 06:53 AM   #14850

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Leftover smoked meatballs and mac

Yum!