Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2020, 06:31 PM   #15631
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Saturday smorgasbord. Hyvee made the mushrooms and I did the rest..put a little smoke on this deviled eggs too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As always, Sir, OUTSTANDING!!!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 06:34 PM   #15632
MVP

I had stew with some biscuits.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-03-2020, 06:36 PM   #15633

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerinMo View Post
I had stew with some biscuits.
A meal America was built on...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2020, 06:49 PM   #15634
Cheat Death

Could definitely get down with 'nduja on toast
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2020, 07:01 PM   #15635

Should I?

https://smile.amazon.com/NNN-NDUJA-A...1773157&sr=8-2
Old 10-03-2020, 08:46 PM   #15636
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
When people talk about a perfect golden brown, that bird is exactly what they're talking about... beautiful, juicy and plump looking
Thanks, it tasted great. I did an overnight brine and then put my favorite rub on it. Charcoal with post oak and a little cherry and I don't think I'd change a thing next time around except getting my heat down about 25 degrees.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 08:59 PM   #15637
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Saturday smorgasbord. Hyvee made the mushrooms and I did the rest..put a little smoke on this deviled eggs too.

Id hammer down that spread and I see that sausage hidden behind the bird too.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2020, 09:04 PM   #15638
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Id hammer down that spread and I see that sausage hidden behind the bird too.
That's a Costco special as far as I know. My favorite damn sausage I've ever had. You get something like 10 big links for $15 and it's a goddamn steal. If you see this buy it and thank me later. I grill it, fry it and use it in gumbo mainly.

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2020, 10:06 PM   #15639
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
That's a Costco special as far as I know. My favorite damn sausage I've ever had. You get something like 10 big links for $15 and it's a goddamn steal. If you see this buy it and thank me later. I grill it, fry it and use it in gumbo mainly.

Yeah, I have had those from Costco good stuff.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2020, 07:14 AM   #15640
Supporter

Quote:

Picked some of those up at sams recently. I’ll vouch.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2020, 05:08 PM   #15641
Ultrabanned

Zuppa Toscana tonight.

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 05:13 PM   #15642
pie is never free

Can't do reubens every night, so went easy peezy average guy fare with Shake n Bake boneless pork chops, Rice a Roni country cheddar (outstanding product, no vermicelli) and a can of spinach with a splash of vinegar and Louisiana hot sauce

Not gourmet, not trying to be... just tasty, easily prepared food that requires minimal effort or cleanup
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2020, 05:18 PM   #15643
Cheat Death

Had this queued up for a Sunday late game matchup but somehow found the will to power through nevertheless. Leftover smoked brisket chili totchos

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 05:19 PM   #15644
Ultrabanned

No joke bought the stuff to make that same meal later this week. Lots of chops in the freezer.

Old 10-04-2020, 05:22 PM   #15645
Ultrabanned

Oh **** yeah those tots got me hot and bothered.