Logan Hall, Houston

CB:

Andrew Booth Jr., Clemson
Kaiir Elam, Florida
Kyler Gordon, Washington

S:

Daxton Hill, Michigan
Lewis Cine, Georiga

Note: there are guys that I left off because I don’t think they have a shot to make it to our range.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-25-2022 at 01:52 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 12:56 PM   #466
Most Valuable Villain

I'd be happy with Burks at 29 or 30.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 01:00 PM   #467
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
I agree but also think you should add the two guys you left off. You never know.

I have seen Mocks with both of them there, late round one.
What two guys?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 01:00 PM   #468
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I LOVE this guy even more! Thats the attitude we need on Offense!
I know some guys that hunt pigs with spears. They're actually kind of scary.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 01:06 PM   #469
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
What two guys?
"Note: there are guys like Burks and Ojabo that I left off because I don’t think they have a shot to make it to our range."

These two guys.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-06-2022, 01:09 PM   #470
In Search of a Life

Quote:
"Note: there are guys like Burks and Ojabo that I left off because I don’t think they have a shot to make it to our range."

These two guys.
I forgot to take out that part. That was from my original post.

They are on the list.
Old 04-06-2022, 01:12 PM   #471
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I forgot to take out that part. That was from my original post.

They are on the list.
LOL, my bad. After reading the list, I read that and thought wait?

I love both of those guys!

After JW, Burks is my favorite WR.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 02:13 PM   #472
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I'd be happy with Burks at 29 or 30.
Yeah, I'd be fine with it.

I've warmed to him. I'm not sure how long it would take for him to learn to be a 'real' WR with a full route tree, but man, the speed on the field is evident. At a point you just have to ignore his track time because when he's out there against SEC competition he just looks faster than those guys.

He's football fast. And for as rarely as I believe that's an actual thing, it sure seems to be in Burks case.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 02:14 PM   #473
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

I've warmed to him. I'm not sure how long it would take for him to learn to be a 'real' WR with a full route tree, but man, the speed on the field is evident. At a point you just have to ignore his track time because when he's out there against SEC competition he just looks faster than those guys.

He's football fast. And for as rarely as I believe that's an actual thing, it sure seems to be in Burks case.
So he's kind of like Nick Bolton in that regard. I had never thought about that until reading this post.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 02:18 PM   #474
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

The thing about it is….if he had ran anywhere close to a 4.3-4.4…..he’s not anywhere near our pick. And hell….I’m not sure the Packers don’t take him at 28 if they haven’t taken a WR at 22.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 02:24 PM   #475
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
So he's kind of like Nick Bolton in that regard. I had never thought about that until reading this post.
I just think the idea of 'football speed' is kinda silly.

Really? 20 ounce worth of football pads are going to slow down guys who can squat 300+ lbs? These guys are freak athletes, they aren't effected by the weight. And most of them don't wear the thigh/hip pads anyway so it's not like they're encumbered.

Most of the time a guy running on a track IS running about as fast as he can possibly run on a football field. But when you see Burks hit 22 mph on the field...well clearly that's faster than he ran on the track.

So I guess I just say he had an off day at the combine? Because if you're a 4.6 guy there's no amount of 'he's faster in pads' that will ever convince me. Even with Bolton it didn't/doesn't. He isn't any faster on the field than he times - he's just REALLY decisive so he appears to be faster than he is.

But Burks actually RAN 22 mph. He's just freakin' fast. So you ignore the combine and look at the tape at that point.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 02:28 PM   #476
Andy Reid Supporter

Trey Burks. True man. Manly man. Badass

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 03:30 PM   #477
Andy Reid Supporter

Less athletic version of Chris Conley? Nah I’m good dawg. Not in the first rd
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 03:36 PM   #478
In Search of a Life

They've talked all about the DL, I think we end up going that direction adn the WR talk is all smokey screen.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 03:36 PM   #479
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Less athletic version of Chris Conley? Nah I’m good dawg. Not in the first rd
Who are you talking about?
Old 04-06-2022, 03:37 PM   #480
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
They've talked all about the DL, I think we end up going that direction adn the WR talk is all smokey screen.
When you have 3 picks in the top 50, it’s not an either/or situation.