Logan Hall, Houston

CB:

Andrew Booth Jr., Clemson
Kaiir Elam, Florida
Kyler Gordon, Washington

S:

Daxton Hill, Michigan
Lewis Cine, Georiga

Note: there are guys that I left off because I don’t think they have a shot to make it to our range.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-25-2022 at 01:52 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2022, 09:55 PM   #496
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
If these 3 are available are we only have one pick, who you got?

1. George Karlaftis

2. Trey Burks

2. George Pickens
Deal.

EDIT: lol read that wrong, I thought you meant if we had 2 picks and these three are available.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-07-2022, 10:22 PM   #497
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
If these 3 are available are we only have one pick, who you got?

1. George Karlaftis

2. Trey Burks

2. George Pickens
Devonte Wyatt
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 11:16 PM   #498
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
If these 3 are available and we only have one pick, who you got?

1. George Karlaftis

2. Trey Burks

2. George Pickens
Id go Burks! I think he would have more of an impact on the team.

You could get a guy very similar to Karlaftis later, might get Pickens later too.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-09-2022, 11:50 PM   #499
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Figured.

Lazy take dude.

There’s really no comparison aside from playing for Georgia.

Pickens has flashed legit WR1 upside. Chris Conley was a complete projection based on measurables.
My problem with Pickens is 2 straight years with injuries including his ACL. A HoF NFL coach once said (paraphrasing) if a player misses games in college due to injury he will miss games in the NFL due to injury.
emaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-10-2022, 04:57 AM   #500
offense > defense

Thoughts on Demarvin Leal?

Looks like an absolute game wrecker. Just wish they didn't move him around so much so we could get a better look at him as a pure DT.

6'4, 285 and MAN he carries that well. I don't care about the combine numbers for the role he plays.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-10-2022, 10:25 AM   #501
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
Thoughts on Demarvin Leal?

Looks like an absolute game wrecker. Just wish they didn't move him around so much so we could get a better look at him as a pure DT.

6'4, 285 and MAN he carries that well. I don't care about the combine numbers for the role he plays.
I really like him in the 2nd. I think, if you're looking for a discount replacement for Chris Jones at the 3-tech in the near future, he's a guy to strongly consider. I like Zach Carter as a similar player in the 3rd round.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-10-2022, 06:46 PM
In58men
This message has been deleted by In58men.
Old 04-14-2022, 06:10 PM   #502
In Search of a Life

Bump (officially added Pickens to the list)
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2022, 11:05 AM   #503
Most Valuable Villain

I guess I’ll just put this here.

Quote:
Which prospect is experiencing a supposed rise or fall that you don’t understand?

Brugler: I struggle with the idea of North Dakota State’s Christian Watson going in the top 25 picks. There is a lot to like about his talent, and he has crushed this pre-draft process, but those at the Senior Bowl saw how much extra attention the coaches gave him because his routes were still pretty rough. The drops on film are bothersome, too. And you wish he showed more dominance at the FCS level. I like Watson a lot on day two, but the price tag might be too expensive for my taste.

On the flipside, I am surprised by some of the low opinions around the league on Purdue pass rusher George Karlaftis. I’ve talked with several people in the league who believe he won’t be drafted until the second round. I don’t think he is top-10 pick in this draft, but I also don’t see how he falls out of the top 25 because of his talent and the fact he plays a premium position.

Tice: I am completely with Dane here. I don’t understand the love for Christian Watson as a first round selection. I view him more as an intriguing third-round pick with excellent height/weight/speed traits. But his film left me wanting more.

Jermaine Johnson is another player getting love after an impressive Senior Bowl performance. While I do like Johnson and think he will be a good starter in the NFL, his upside makes him a player I’d be comfortable taking in the second half of the first round. Some mocks have him landing in the top 10.

I will also keep pounding the table that offensive lineman Charles Cross should be an easy top 10 pick. So a potential fall in the first round has me pulling my hair out.

Baumgardner: Not sure if he’s rising or falling, but it feels like Penn State edge prospect Arnold Ebiketie hasn’t gotten enough love nationally. He shot out of a cannon off the snap and was one of the best pass rushers off the ball at the Senior Bowl to my eye.

He’s not gigantic (6-2, 250) like some of the other edge players in this class, but he has some Kwity Paye to his game. He recorded 17 TFLs in only one season against Big Ten offensive lines.

Lee: In a draft class with a couple of great edge rushers and few great tackles, maybe Kyle Hamilton shouldn’t have ever been considered so highly — but I can’t say I understand what’s dropped him in the eyes of analysts and NFL types. He may not be the exact same speed demon that Derwin James was at Florida State, but the entire reason Hamilton was regarded highly was because of his tape, which still makes him look like the best overall defensive player in the draft.

Conversely, like Nate, I’m not sure that I see what some others do in Jermaine Johnson. The value Johnson adds as a run defender is massive, especially in an NFL that’s embracing more light boxes on early downs, but he’s maxed out as a pass rusher. A player that’ll top out as a secondary rusher is better suited for the back end of the first round, instead of top 10-12. What do I know, though? People are mentioning about Travon Walker as the first overall pick.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2022, 11:10 AM   #504
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I like all of that!
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-15-2022, 11:46 AM   #505
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I'm really hoping those guys do fall. I don't like the potential idea of moving so far up for them but it seems that's where they were being valued by most outlets (hell I've seen alot of Johnson at 9 lately!).

While I think they do come off the board by 23/24, I'd love it much more if it only took a much more modest move than going up to a spot like 13 to get one. If Johnson goes near 10 then it feels like Karlaftis goes in the teens. If Johnson falls some then that pushes Karlaftis down.

Maybe there are some AJ Epenesa vibes in the NFL regarding these cats too?
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-15-2022, 12:04 PM   #506
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I'm really hoping those guys do fall. I don't like the potential idea of moving so far up for them but it seems that's where they were being valued by most outlets (hell I've seen alot of Johnson at 9 lately!).

While I think they do come off the board by 23/24, I'd love it much more if it only took a much more modest move than going up to a spot like 13 to get one. If Johnson goes near 10 then it feels like Karlaftis goes in the teens. If Johnson falls some then that pushes Karlaftis down.

Maybe there are some AJ Epenesa vibes in the NFL regarding these cats too?
I don't know. As an Iowa fan, I watch a ton of B1G football. Karlaftis is a better prospect than Epenesa and the difference is somewhat noticeable, IMO.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2022, 12:07 PM   #507
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I don't know. As an Iowa fan, I watch a ton of B1G football. Karlaftis is a better prospect than Epenesa and the difference is somewhat noticeable, IMO.
I agree. I'm an Ohio State fan. I love Karlaftis man. Was actually thinking of making the change in my What I want mock and i'm about 95% on it. He's been a guy I've thought highly of for a while.

The other guy I've really come around on is Ebiketie and it's been about scheme fit and not talent level. I feel like he's a perfect Clark replacement.
Old 04-15-2022, 12:08 PM   #508
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I mean, Karlaftis falling a bit is helpful. I'm all about that.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2022, 12:11 PM   #509
Most Valuable Villain

We need as many of those QBs to go as possible.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2022, 01:31 PM   #510
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I agree. I'm an Ohio State fan. I love Karlaftis man. Was actually thinking of making the change in my What I want mock and i'm about 95% on it. He's been a guy I've thought highly of for a while.

The other guy I've really come around on is Ebiketie and it's been about scheme fit and not talent level. I feel like he's a perfect Clark replacement.
That's the big thing for me about Karlaftis. He was really good for more than just one year in the B1G.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.