Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-07-2013, 11:41 AM  
Resident Glue Sniffer

The Motorcycle Discussion Thread

I figure there are some motorcycle guys/gals on CP, so I thought we could have a place to talk all things Motorcycles.

Tire Mount and Balance Prices (as of 10/29/16)

Prices based on if you remove the wheels yourself and bring the wheels and new tires with you:

Cycle Gear - $35 per wheel if you buy tires from them. $58 per wheel if you buy tires elsewhere
Rawhide - $65 per wheel (assuming it would be the same at other HD dealers. they book it at 1/2 hr per wheel)
C R Cycle Tires (DeSoto) - $30 per wheel

Cheapest I've found my Michelin Commander II's. Seem like they have good prices on other brands too.
http://www.jakewilson.com - Free 3 day shipping on orders over $75

Last edited by Dayze; 10-29-2016 at 09:02 PM..
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:43 PM   #1441
I'm with the Banned

Sorry I missed this, dayze! Wish I had seen it
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-09-2014, 08:59 PM   #1442
Resident Glue Sniffer

Good run. Though wayyyyyyyy slow. Essentially about 60 miles at a parade pace. Not even joking. Thankfull, it was a short ride. Doing an average of 35 mph is not very fun. But, that's not the point of the ride so no biggie.

Had a couple riders go down near Smithville. Apparently farm equipment involved etc. I wasn't there to witness it. Our group pulled over after we realizes our group was about half of what it was. Still trying to hear about details of what happened. I think everyone was ok, just damaged bikes and I think someone had a broken arm.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2014, 11:29 PM   #1443
In Search of a Life

Lamborghini anyone?

Thing looks hideous.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:40 AM   #1444
Resident Glue Sniffer

I like it, except for the front 'fairing'. / mirror combo.

is that bike made by Lamborghini?
Old 11-11-2014, 05:05 PM   #1445
I'm with the Banned

well.. traded in the wrecked fat bob and got a 2015 Wide Glide.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-11-2014, 05:09 PM   #1446
I'm with the Banned

Was cold as hell riding her home in 30 degree weather today...
Old 11-11-2014, 07:20 PM   #1447
Resident Glue Sniffer

Nice.

Curious how does a trade work on a wrecked bike?

Also, pics or GTFO
Old 11-11-2014, 07:28 PM   #1448
Resident Glue Sniffer

A guy in the group we ride with has a WG. Pipes, stage 1etc, that thing ****ing rips. I've always been a fan of the WG type profile. IMO it's what Harley's should look like. Don't get me wrong, I love their other HDs, but when I think "Harley", the super glide/wide glides immediately are what I think of.

If I were to get another non fairing HD, it would most likely be a WG
Old 11-11-2014, 07:37 PM   #1449
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I like it, except for the front 'fairing'. / mirror combo.

is that bike made by Lamborghini?
Supposedly it's in the works. Buddy of mine sent me it. Although, I'm not sure how legit it is based on the comments from the gearheads article.

http://gearheads.org/the-2015-lambor...rcycle-design/

EDIT: http://www.chakmotors.com/
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-11-2014, 07:54 PM   #1450
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Nice.

Curious how does a trade work on a wrecked bike?

Also, pics or GTFO
That's between me, the dealership, and God.
Old 11-11-2014, 08:23 PM   #1451
Resident Glue Sniffer

No fair..
Old 12-22-2014, 12:05 PM   #1452
Resident Glue Sniffer

Old 01-04-2015, 05:33 PM   #1453
Wish I had something clever...

Trying to decide between the Vance Hines slip on's, D&D's, and Rinehart exhaust for my 2014 Victory Cross Country. Anyone have any suggestions, compatibility issues, etc?
seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-05-2015, 08:30 AM   #1454
Resident Glue Sniffer

Haven't ever put any D&D's on my cruisers. I had a D&D can on my ZX6R back in the day, and it was LOUD lol. Of course, I think LOUD in sportbikes can sound a lot worse than loud on a VTwin.

always hard making a decision on slip-ons and how they will sound with a particular bike. I lucked out and picked some Cobra's simplly based on looks, and they sound great. I'm sure the VH's will sound killer. The Cobras went on without a hitch / no combatability issues.

you doing a stage 1 (air cleaner + slip-ons) as well?
Old 01-05-2015, 10:04 AM   #1455
Wish I had something clever...

No, right now I'm just doing the slip-ons. This summer, I'll do the air cleaner. From everything I've read, just doing the slip-ons I won't have to have the bike reprogramed, but I will when I do the air cleaner.
seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.