Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-20-2020, 09:35 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Official Social Distancing thread

What are you doing to pass the time? Anything cool you found to do that you can share?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 08:28 PM   #226
Veteran

Two confirmed cases now, so death rate is fifty pecent. At them odds hog farmer I think I’ll stay.
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-26-2020, 10:12 PM   #227
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
I live in the smallest county in Kansas we have one confirmed case and he died today
Is that Cheyenne County?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 10:57 PM   #228
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Am I the only person who just listens to the radio while in my car?
I haven't listened to music radio in a long, long time. Too many commercials, shitty songs and what not. In fact, when I put the new stereo in my Jeep a few years back, I discovered that it required an adapter to plug in the antenna because automakers changed the plugs from the ones that they used in the first 100 years of auto history, and I didn't have said adapter. So the stereo went in without the antenna connected, and I've never missed it.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 11:48 PM   #229
Banned

I had to get some medicine one of dogs takes today, a must have. So off to the vet the place we get it.

I get to the door and there is a sign......stay put somebody will come to you just tap on the door. Girl pokes her head out........you here for Shady's medicine (wife had called ahead) I nodded yes so she shuts the door, and comes back with a bag, the medicine is in the bag she sits it down at my feat, so I go to hand her the money, nope, they will bill us.

Really the first time I have seen it that bad.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 03-27-2020 at 01:39 AM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-27-2020, 01:29 AM   #230
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
I live in the smallest county in Kansas we have one confirmed case and he died today
Tumbleweed, Kansas

Population 2020: 18 17
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 08:01 AM   #231
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
I had to get some medicine one of dogs takes today, a must have. So off to the vet the place we get it.

I get to the door and there is a sign......stay put somebody will come to you just tap on the door. Girl pokes her head out........you here for Shady's medicine (wife had called ahead) I nodded yes so she shuts the door, and comes back with a bag, the medicine is in the bag she sits it down at my feat, so I go to hand her the money, nope, they will bill us.

Really the first time I have seen it that bad.
Does your dog have little feat?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 08:04 AM   #232
Veteran

Neighbor is having a bonfire tonight in his backyard. I have two kids, 7 kids total running around the backyard. Am I bat shit crazy for thinking about going? I'm on DE/MD border, late 30s
ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-27-2020, 08:07 AM   #233
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Just heard we have a condom crisis on our hands now. WTF?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 08:20 AM   #234
I don’t care for Auburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka View Post
Neighbor is having a bonfire tonight in his backyard. I have two kids, 7 kids total running around the backyard. Am I bat shit crazy for thinking about going? I'm on DE/MD border, late 30s
As long as you’re not worried about killing grandma, I say go for it.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-27-2020, 09:15 AM   #235
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Going fishing tomorrow. It'll be good to wet a line.
Been wanting to do that myself, but every day it gets warm enough is a rain day
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 10:07 AM   #236
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Tumbleweed, Kansas

Population 2020: 18 17
Damn close lol
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-27-2020, 10:12 AM   #237
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Does your dog have little feat?
CD’s, 8 track, or records? They put out some good tunes
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 06:45 PM   #238
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Just heard we have a condom crisis on our hands now. WTF?
Is Scho stocked up in case he needs new boxes for any ladies of the night distractions?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 10:16 PM   #239
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka View Post
I'm more concerned about your choice of living on the DE/MD border.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 01:50 AM   #240
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Am I the only person who just listens to the radio while in my car?
I’m not even sure if the radio works in cars I’ve owned in the past 10 years.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli