Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-10-2016, 09:25 AM  
MVP

Stranger Things (Netflix)...

This looks great...

unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-04-2022, 06:48 PM   #541
Veteran

We rewatched part 1 of season 4 over the last few weeks and finished up last night. Look forward to getting into this tonight
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-04-2022, 08:41 PM   #542
Most Valuable Villain

Season 5 death guess.

Steve is going to die saving Jonathan.
Hopper is going to die saving El.
El is going to die saving Will.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2022, 09:24 PM   #543
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Season 5 death guess.

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2022, 09:26 PM   #544
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Season 5 death guess.

Damn, son. You forgot Joyce dying to save Murray.

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2022, 09:35 PM   #545
MVP

Quote:
Season 5 death guess.

I could see Jonathan dying saving Steve and Steve gets his woman and camper with 5 kids. No way Hopper dies after his fake death. Can't see El dying, but could see Will dying.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-04-2022, 09:36 PM   #546
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
He said his dream was to have 6 kids with Nancy. You can’t say you have a dream and then get to live. He’s going to sacrifice himself so that Nancy and Jonathan’s relationship can continue on.

Plus no one wants him to die. How’d that work out with
Spoiler!
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2022, 10:49 PM   #547
Veteran

I feel like it makes more sense to kill Nancy.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-05-2022, 09:02 AM   #548
In Search of a Life

Quote:
He said his dream was to have 6 kids with Nancy. You can’t say you have a dream and then get to live. He’s going to sacrifice himself so that Nancy and Jonathan’s relationship can continue on.

Plus no one wants him to die. How’d that work out with
Spoiler!
I can definitely see the logic, but I'd still be pissed. Steve is my second favorite character after Dustin.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2022, 09:13 AM   #549
In Search of a Life

Finally got through the season. Finale was ok. I paused the show with around 40 minutes left thinking the battle wasn't over yet and then they spent 39 minutes on relationships.

Speaking of which, that would be my only complaint about the season. There was so much relationship stuff going on that it would take me out of the show for periods of time. Max & Lucas; Steve & Nancy; Nancy & Jonathan; Jonathan & Will; Will & Eleven; Will & Mike; Mike & Eleven; etc etc etc etc etc etc.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 09:19 AM   #550
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I can definitely see the logic, but I'd still be pissed. Steve is my second favorite character after Dustin.
Oh I don’t want him to die.

I honestly wanted Season 5 to just be Steve, Eddie and Argyle all sitting around getting high together.
Old 07-05-2022, 10:27 AM   #551
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Finally got through the season. Finale was ok. I paused the show with around 40 minutes left thinking the battle wasn't over yet and then they spent 39 minutes on relationships.

Speaking of which, that would be my only complaint about the season. There was so much relationship stuff going on that it would take me out of the show for periods of time. Max & Lucas; Steve & Nancy; Nancy & Jonathan; Jonathan & Will; Will & Eleven; Will & Mike; Mike & Eleven; etc etc etc etc etc etc.
Sounds like high school..

Nah, in all seriousness, I didn't mind so much. The only one that was forced for me was the Will and Mike ordeal.. and to a lesser degree, the gay chick, I guess. I'm not sure what payoff they're going for there. I wish they had killed her off instead of Eddie Munson.

Idk. With a show like this, the relationships are kind of a strength. I prefer the friendships, but, ya know.. they're going to play on the love angles lol
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2022, 10:35 AM   #552
Veteran

The kids are at the age to think about those relationships. Figuring out where you are and fit with others.
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Old 07-05-2022, 10:46 AM   #553
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Sounds like high school..

Nah, in all seriousness, I didn't mind so much. The only one that was forced for me was the Will and Mike ordeal.. and to a lesser degree, the gay chick, I guess. I'm not sure what payoff they're going for there. I wish they had killed her off instead of Eddie Munson.

Idk. With a show like this, the relationships are kind of a strength. I prefer the friendships, but, ya know.. they're going to play on the love angles lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois View Post
The kids are at the age to think about those relationships. Figuring out where you are and fit with others.
And I understand that. But to me, it seemed like they made the relationship part of it way to much of a focal point. A scene that stands out in my head is the final scene where Mike is talking to Eleven about fighting while she was in her trance in the pizza shop. He made a good speech to spur her on and then just kept going for another 2 minutes to the point where I said "ok, we get it" out loud.

I'm probably just getting old and cranky.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2022, 12:39 PM   #554
Veteran

Quote:
I have those days too.
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Old 07-05-2022, 12:46 PM   #555
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
And I understand that. But to me, it seemed like they made the relationship part of it way to much of a focal point. A scene that stands out in my head is the final scene where Mike is talking to Eleven about fighting while she was in her trance in the pizza shop. He made a good speech to spur her on and then just kept going for another 2 minutes to the point where I said "ok, we get it" out loud.

I get that. Will was like "I knew when I saw you that first night in the woods that I loved you. I love you now and I will always love you!" or some shit and I was just like.. barf!

In general, I find romantic relationships between children to be super cringy so I've never liked that part of the show.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.