Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2024, 04:56 PM   Topic Starter
DeadPunisher

Take a Flier on a Player and Explain Why

So, we all develop ideas about players, and others don't see our vision, or agree with us.

In this thread you can list players you would draft, outside of obvious picks, and explain why and/or how you would use them. It can be a lesser known player, or a player you would use in a way most would think is crazy.

An example would be DT Khristian Boyd. If we trade back and acquire some 6th and 7th round picks this year, I would love to take Khristian Boyd, because we need a DT, and he went to my high school, Blue Springs High. He probably wouldn't make the team, but maybe he sticks around on the PS.

But, it doesn't have to be completely unknown players.

Like, James Williams from Miami. I think he would be a great hybrid S/LB that Spags could use all over the field. I think people see him as a Safety, but I think he can do a lot of things on defense.

Or, like Luke McCaffrey. He is a WR, but I would love to use him as a replacement for McKinnon. He started his college career as a QB, like McKinnon, and he catches everything. It sucks that McKinnon doesn't really play a lot during the regular season because of his injury history, and having a versatile weapon would allow Reid to get creative.

This isn't a thread for name calling, or negativity. This is just a fun thread. If you post here, please have fun with it and be respectful.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.