Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-10-2019, 06:47 PM  
Veteran

Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed

Per TMZ

chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:03 PM   #781
The man you could post like.

He's about to get ****ed by some Yinzers with axes to grind.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:03 PM   #782
I'll be back.

Brown could have two DAs and a federal prosecutor come after him, plus whatever Goodell decides to ass-ram him with.

Belichick is gonna throw up the Tyreek deuces for this clown before long.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:05 PM   #783
I'll be back.

mother of god

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:06 PM   #784
Needs more middle fingers

If the Pats weren't winning SB's they'd be the Raiders. Honestly though, at this point, their reputation is worse than the Raiders.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:07 PM   #785
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
And I'm scratching my head wondering how Detoxing did what he said he's done in post 757 without having the woman tied down
Selectivity in one's choice of female partner is crucial to one's happiness, Mr. ptlyon.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:09 PM   #786

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
And I'm scratching my head wondering how Detoxing did what he said he's done in post 757 without having the woman tied down
Dafuq? You guys seriously never nutted on a chick's ass? Where else you gonna blow it when you pull out?
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:10 PM   #787
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
In the interest of consistency, rule of law, presumption of innocence, Mom's apple pie, and proportionate tittahs, it makes sense to let the process unfold before declaring AB guilty.

Just like Tyreek's case, there are media reports and seemingly damning "evidence" (Tyreek dealt with a surreptitiously recorded tape and AB has his words captured via texts). Unlike Tyreek's case, there is a Federal lawsuit and an accuser who isn't the Baby Mama. The DA looked into Tyreek's situation and the same thing is happening here.

Some similarities and some differences.

When you have a little (or a lot of) money, people come out of the damn woodwork with reasons why you should give them some. Even back in Neanderthal days, those same bastards were stealing your best rocks and bone tools. Nothing's changed.

Let AB make his case to the Lisa Friel just as Tyreek had to do and let's see what happens.

FAX

I agree with you EXCEPT shes only seeking 75k..........

She also chose to not redact her name and go public....

Doesn't it seem to reason that she would seek more if it were really about money? She could have went after him to 7x that and kept her name out of the news. To me it seems like a person who wants some type of justice.

I have known a victim of such a crime, one in which the accused had friends in high places and I can tell you that there could have been a lot of intimidation going on from his lawyers/friends/ etc. it is a possibility that she tried to go to the police and the DA declined to prosecute. It could be that she got legal advice and they told her she wouldn't likely win in criminal court.

If this were the case, one would think there would be a police report somewhere. However, there is different confidentiality rules and I am not aware of all of them. It's possible she went to the police station and no charges were filed. This is all just speculation of course we don't know. It could also be entirely possible she made it all up. At this point we need the evidence to show up to make a call on it.

I do think he should be put on the Commish Exempt list based on his recent actions and now this. Looking at the history of players put on it though i doubt it. No if a criminal charge comes out.... yea he's toast.
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 12:11 PM   #788
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Dafuq? You guys seriously never nutted on a chick's ass? Where else you gonna blow it when you pull out?
titties!
Old 09-11-2019, 12:11 PM   #789

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
titties!
Sure, if it's missionary....
Old 09-11-2019, 12:12 PM   #790
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
I aim for the eyes, honestly.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:13 PM   #791
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Pull....Out?

What is this 'pull. out.' nonsense of which you speak?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:15 PM   #792
Supporter

Quote:
My point being that the text message capture does not admit that he did anything w/o consent, or that it took place at church.

Don't get me wrong, i hope the dude burns, mostly to see Pats fans get shit on the way the media tried to shit on us.

But the text capture does not say what people seem to think it says.
I don't think anyone is arguing that the texts are dispositive of every single allegation against him here.

But it does alter the playing field from a place where AB can argue that 'hey, the only contact I had with this crazy woman is shaking her hand in front of her pastor.'
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:15 PM   #793
Molôn Labé

Quote:
If the Pats weren't winning SB's they'd be the Raiders. Honestly though, at this point, their reputation is worse than the Raiders.
Raiders get rid of their problem players, Chiefs give the new contracts for breaking kids arms
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 6     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 12:15 PM   #794
You Sweetie!

Quote:
yip!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:16 PM   #795
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrwheader View Post
I agree with you EXCEPT shes only seeking 75k..........

She also chose to not redact her name and go public....

Doesn't it seem to reason that she would seek more if it were really about money? She could have went after him to 7x that and kept her name out of the news. To me it seems like a person who wants some type of justice.

I have known a victim of such a crime, one in which the accused had friends in high places and I can tell you that there could have been a lot of intimidation going on from his lawyers/friends/ etc. it is a possibility that she tried to go to the police and the DA declined to prosecute. It could be that she got legal advice and they told her she wouldn't likely win in criminal court.

If this were the case, one would think there would be a police report somewhere. However, there is different confidentiality rules and I am not aware of all of them. It's possible she went to the police station and no charges were filed. This is all just speculation of course we don't know. It could also be entirely possible she made it all up. At this point we need the evidence to show up to make a call on it.

I do think he should be put on the Commish Exempt list based on his recent actions and now this. Looking at the history of players put on it though i doubt it. No if a criminal charge comes out.... yea he's toast.
She is definitely looking for way more than 75k. Its there to make the case federal not local.

Just found out her supposed gym is fake and never existed.

Becoming stranger and stranger.
Mahomesmyman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomesmyman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomesmyman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomesmyman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomesmyman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomesmyman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomesmyman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomesmyman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomesmyman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.