Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-22-2024, 10:41 AM  
offense > defense

If the Chiefs traded to 18-24, who would you want?

Just like the other thread. But I could actually see this happening, unlike top 10.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-22-2024, 10:42 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Amarius Mims, Troy Fautanu, or Brian Thomas Jr.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2024, 10:43 AM   #3
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Yup.

That's Fautanu Country.

Newton would also be interesting in that range if he got there. Those would probably be the two guys who I'd be interested in making a move to get up to 18 for if they were available.

But I'm not giving up a 2 to do it and I'm not sure our 3 gets us up past about 25/26.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2024, 10:44 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

One of the LT's.

Although to be quite honest, once you get past the top 12 or so guys who I figure to be picked....I don't know that I'd really be interested in trading up.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2024, 10:45 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
One of the LT's.

Although to be quite honest, once you get past the top 12 or so guys who I figure to be picked....I don't know that I'd really be interested in trading up.
This might be as useless a response as anything ever typed on this board.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 10:46 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
This might be as useless a response as anything ever typed on this board.
It fits in with most of my other posts on here, so kinda par for the course.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 10:53 AM   #7
Veteran

Could Bowers fall to 18?
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-22-2024, 11:01 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
Could Bowers fall to 18?
Don't the Bengals pick 17th or 18th?

They won't pass on him.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2024, 11:01 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Don't the Bengals pick 17th or 18th?

They won't pass on him.
Could if Newton's there.

That's almost why I'm hoping Newton doesn't start to slide. I can't see Cincy letting him get past them.
Old 03-22-2024, 11:04 AM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Could if Newton's there.

That's almost why I'm hoping Newton doesn't start to slide. I can't see Cincy letting him get past them.
Good point. Either one to the Bengals would suck donkey dick.
Old 03-22-2024, 11:09 AM   #11
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Good point. Either one to the Bengals would suck donkey dick.
Tangent, but figure I'd throw it out here anyways: I'm genuinely curious to see if Burrow's wrist is shredded and if he has a fall from grace.

He's not some freak athlete, he's just smart and super accurate. If that accuracy drops off, it won't matter who he has out there.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2024, 11:40 AM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Tangent, but figure I'd throw it out here anyways: I'm genuinely curious to see if Burrow's wrist is shredded and if he has a fall from grace.

He's not some freak athlete, he's just smart and super accurate. If that accuracy drops off, it won't matter who he has out there.
Obviously you missed rfaulk's post showing Burrow holding a pitcher of milk or whatever the **** it was. That was forwarded as proff positive that his wrist is top notch.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 11:47 AM   #13
Baba Ganoush

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2024, 12:00 PM   #14
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Has the Chiefs trading up to 19 to take Worthy as WR #4 off the board. I think I was just sick in my mouth
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-22-2024, 02:39 PM   #15
Starter

If they do that, it should be for a left tackle
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.