Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-21-2024, 11:41 AM  
In Search of a Life

*** 2024 CP Mock Sign Up Thread ***

Returning mock drafters get first dibs. Any new members get on the list.

In:

staylor26
kccrow
Kellerfox/TambaBerry
Rain Man
GloucesterChief
O.city
Mecca
MahomesMagic
ntexascardfan
Chargem
duncan_idaho
RealSNR
Couch-Potato
bigjosh
JPH83
Titty Meat

Last edited by staylor26; 02-26-2024 at 06:08 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 05:58 PM   #31
MVP

I'd be in for one team, saw someone wanted one as well. If that would work?
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-26-2024, 06:07 PM   #32
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I'd be in for one team, saw someone wanted one as well. If that would work?
Ok, assuming Billay is winning to do 2, that's fine.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 06:09 PM   #33
In Search of a Life

Looks like we got 16.

If Billay can only do one team, we'll try to get DJ to do the other.

Pick your team thread will be up tonight or tomorrow. First come first serve. Have to figure out who's turn it is for the Chiefs obviously.
Old 02-26-2024, 08:39 PM   #34
Starter

Who is KC this year? (Not me, and doesn't ever need to be me)
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 08:40 PM   #35
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
How about two? Everybody typically gets two.

Yeah i can do 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-26-2024, 08:40 PM   #36
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellerfox View Post
Who is KC this year? (Not me, and doesn't ever need to be me)
It has to be either Rain Man, Chargem, or GloucesterChief I'm thinking.
Old 02-26-2024, 09:38 PM   #37
legend

If someone weirdly bails out at this point can I get back in this year?
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 09:38 PM   #38
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
If someone weirdly bails out at this point can I get back in this year?
Yes, absolutely.
Old 02-26-2024, 09:40 PM   #39
legend

Quote:
Yes, absolutely.
Thank you, sir.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 10:53 PM   #40
MVP

Quote:
It has to be either Rain Man, Chargem, or GloucesterChief I'm thinking.
Pretty sure Rain Man was on deck but I could be wrong as usual. ;D
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-27-2024, 11:14 AM   #41
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I'll put my name on a short list for possible re-entry next year fellas.

I typically take a hiatus on this every 2-3 years so we can cycle in some fresh meat...er...ideas.

Enjoy. Even if you rat bastards made me take Garrett Bradbury the year I had the Chiefs.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2024, 09:32 AM   #42
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'll put my name on a short list for possible re-entry next year fellas.

I typically take a hiatus on this every 2-3 years so we can cycle in some fresh meat...er...ideas.

Enjoy. Even if you rat bastards made me take Garrett Bradbury the year I had the Chiefs.
Fresh meat
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2024, 03:08 AM   #43
SuperBowl or bust

Damn. I didn’t see this till now. We usually get a message…It will be the first one I’ve missed since 2009. It’s anyone’s game now.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2024, 05:43 AM   #44
MVP

are there trades?
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-29-2024, 09:31 AM   #45
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Damn. I didn’t see this till now. We usually get a message…It will be the first one I’ve missed since 2009. It’s anyone’s game now.
Apologies. I did send out a PM. Must've forgot to include you, but I did leave the thread up for a week

Bigjosh was willing to do one team, and still haven't heard from him in the Pick Your Team thread, so I just gave him two.

Do you want to do one?

Last edited by staylor26; 02-29-2024 at 11:01 AM..