Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-21-2024, 11:41 AM  
In Search of a Life

*** 2024 CP Mock Sign Up Thread ***

Returning mock drafters get first dibs. Any new members get on the list.

In:

staylor26
kccrow
Kellerfox/TambaBerry
Rain Man
GloucesterChief
O.city
Mecca
MahomesMagic
ntexascardfan
Chargem
duncan_idaho
RealSNR
Couch-Potato
bigjosh
JPH83
Titty Meat

Last edited by staylor26; 02-26-2024 at 06:08 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 11:44 AM   #2
Hockey Town

I use to do this, can I play again?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 11:51 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I use to do this, can I play again?
We rarely have everybody from the last draft before return, and you're first on the list now, so I'd say it's likely you'll be in just not 100%.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 06:49 PM   #4
MVP

I think I dooed it last year so yeah
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 11:10 PM   #5
Starter

Can I commit for 1 team?

In a pretty challenging season of life at the moment, don't think I can handle proper research and tracking for 2.

Edit: won't be offended if there is a preference to go with someone who can commit to the usual 2. I can hop back in line in a future year when I have more availability.
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-21-2024, 11:21 PM   #6
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

You can count me in.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 11:26 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellerfox View Post
Can I commit for 1 team?

In a pretty challenging season of life at the moment, don't think I can handle proper research and tracking for 2.

Edit: won't be offended if there is a preference to go with someone who can commit to the usual 2. I can hop back in line in a future year when I have more availability.
You're good man. That's fine. Mecca will be more than happy to take a team I'm sure.

Hope all is well though.
Old 02-21-2024, 11:41 PM   #8
MVP

Can do.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-22-2024, 01:21 AM   #9
MVP

I've never participated before but will throw my name in the hat if there's room for me?

How do you choose teams?
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-22-2024, 07:43 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I've never participated before but will throw my name in the hat if there's room for me?

How do you choose teams?
You're first on the list now.

Teams will be picked first come first serve when I start that thread. The Chiefs are on a rotation. Not sure who's next to pick for them. You have to pick a team in the top 16 picks and bottom 16.
Old 02-22-2024, 08:22 PM   #11
Inmem 2.0

In
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 08:23 PM   #12
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You're good man. That's fine. Mecca will be more than happy to take a team I'm sure.

Hope all is well though.
I would also be fine doing 1 team if Mecca wants to do 2
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 08:43 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

I dominated last year

If you guys are ok with an ass kicking im back
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 08:49 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I dominated last year

If you guys are ok with an ass kicking im back
As terrified as I am, fair is fair.
Old 02-22-2024, 08:50 PM   #15
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I would also be fine doing 1 team if Mecca wants to do 2
Done.