Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-01-2024, 10:30 AM  
MVP

RB's.

I tell you what-

I know the position is undervalued, but Pacheco is an awfully important piece of this offense now, and moving forward. He's also going to wear down fast.

I'd like to address the RB2/split time spot in this draft. Mckinnon is probably close to done, and Clyde is not an answer long-term.

Who do you like? I'm not saying first round, or even second-but by the mid rounds, I'd be looking for an all-around back to split time with Pacheco.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 07:31 PM   #76
MVP

Every time I watch Emani Bailey highlights I come away wanting to draft those lineman who were blasting open those enormous holes for him. Almost made it hard to evaluate him.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 07:37 PM   #77
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I've come to like Bucky Irving.
He's be a great fit in Andy Reid's offense I think.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-22-2024, 08:17 PM   #78
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
He was a stud at 2 different schools

I also like how Crow brought up Edwards. He would be fun in this offense
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2024, 11:35 PM   #79
MVP

MSN:

Round 4: USC RB MarShawn Lloyd

I know that people hate the idea of drafted running backs, but I love the idea of finding some lightning to Isiah Pacheco's thunder in the 2024 NFL draft. USC RB MarShawn Lloyd probably won't be the fastest running back in the draft, but he's certainly among the most elusive.

The 5-foot-9 and 217-pound Trojan ranks as one of the top running backs in the draft class in PFF's elusive rating, mainly because he's fantastic at forcing missed tackles. He also is a major threat in producing big plays. Among players with at least 100 snaps in the 2024 NFL draft class, Lloyd led running backs in breakaway percentage with 56.7%.

Beyond that, Lloyd was named Practice Player of the Week at the RB position for the National team at the Senior Bowl. That's typically a great sign when your peers believe you're among the best at your position on one of the biggest stages in the pre-draft process.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-24-2024, 02:25 AM   #80
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post

Quote:
Got to see how he tests out at the combine, because his tape looks like CEH's at LSU
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2024, 10:25 AM   #81
MVP

Wright, Irving, or Lloyd.

These three are all cut from the same mold.

All three have something like 6.1-7.1 yards per run, 3.9-4.4 YAC, 132-177 elusiveness rating, 43-69 missed tackles, running and passing skills, speed.

Can we please have one, Andy! Please?
Old 02-24-2024, 12:23 PM   #82
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post

He ended up announcing he'd return to Michigan for his Sr year at the end of January, so no dice this season. With Corum gone he might end up the feature back and boost his stock.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-24-2024, 12:34 PM   #83
Veteran

I want a big back. We need a David Montgomery type. Or someone like Kareem hunt. What big backs do you like? At least 225 lbs.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 01:15 PM   #84
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
I want a big back. We need a David Montgomery type. Or someone like Kareem hunt. What big backs do you like? At least 225 lbs.
As a rule, I like backs more about 210-215 but here are guys around 220-225 that I like quite well enough:

Audric Estime, Notre Dame
Kendall Milton, Georgia
Isaac Guerendo, Louisville
Carson Steele, UCLA
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-24-2024, 03:47 PM   #85
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
As a rule, I like backs more about 210-215 but here are guys around 220-225 that I like quite well enough:

Kendall Milton, Georgia
Carson Steele, UCLA
Isaac Guerendo is my guy R5 or beyond. Pretty raw, some clear limitations but a LOT to like too. If we run s****y zone stuff he can do that very well and he's big enough for me to think he can do the rest. Converted WR so got decent hands.Yeah, wouldn't mind him there
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-24-2024, 04:45 PM   #86
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
He ended up announcing he'd return to Michigan for his Sr year at the end of January, so no dice this season. With Corum gone he might end up the feature back and boost his stock.
Shows how much I've paid attention since the playoffs started lol
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2024, 11:24 AM   #87
MVP

Thoughts on Kimani Vidal?

A bit shorter than Pachecho but seems to run a lot smoother.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-26-2024, 12:07 PM   #88
Veteran

Quote:

Kendall Milton, Georgia
Carson Steele, UCLA
I love estime. But he probably gets drafted in the 5th? He’s a violent runner but I really like Guerendo. And if he could be drafted in the 6th, that’s what I’d do. I like guerendo’s running style. He gets north and south quickly and he runs with good pad level, seems to like contact and pushes tacklers for extra yardage. Guerendo keeps his feet moving after contact. He’s got more burst than Milton or Steele and more wiggle than estime. Guerendo also has nice contact balance. He can break a tackle, regain balance and move up field quickly. Guerendo also caught a lot of passes. I didn’t see much of that from Milton. Guerendo’s size is a big advantage on swing passes. He will catch the swing pass and bully defensive backs and routinely gets 5 yards after contact on the outside. I like the fact that guerendo doesn’t dance on the swing passes but initiates the contact with the db and either breaks the tackle or pushes the db forward for 5 yards.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-26-2024, 12:32 PM   #89
Veteran

Quote:

Kendall Milton, Georgia
Carson Steele, UCLA
What about Braelon Allen rb Wisconsin? It looks Guerendo got stuck behind him there?

Allen is a freak.

Made Bruce Feldman's 2023 Freak's List - ranked #34. He wrote "Last year he made it on the strength of his power-cleaning 406 pounds and clocking a 1.49 in his 10-yard split. He benched 365. Allen has bulked up 10 more pounds to 245 now. “I’m bigger, but I am leaner now,” Allen says. “I went from 11 percent body fat to 8 percent this offseason. I’m definitely faster now.”"

Allen squatted 600 lbs also and clocked at 20 mph on the gps. And most sites have his 40 at 4.4. He’s got plenty of production at Wisconsin. And he’s super young at 20 years old.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 12:42 PM   #90
Veteran

Guerendo is a burner.

Guerendo won the state title with a jump of 24 feet, 5 ¼ inches, or 2 ½ inches off the meet record. He has the state’s top marks this year in the 100 meters (10.52), 200 meters (21.61) and long jump (24-1 ¾). Avon had the fastest 400 relay time of regionals (41.73).

https://www.indystar.com/story/sport...ory/651367002/

Guerendo, who returned kickoffs in high school, has been timed at 4.34 seconds in the 40-yard dash and hit 23 mph last season during his 82-yard touchdown run against Eastern Michigan.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/sport...te/7958417001/
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote