Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 10:48 AM   #5146
The Wait Is Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
You don't trade Sneed to piss away on a downgrade in Simmons. He won't be cheap.
I should have specified my Simmons wish. I think the S and CB rooms are set.
Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 11:01 AM   #5147
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
That deal didn't have shit compensation
Correct. Still the NFL views WRs much more than CBs and trades this year are down in comparison to other years. Look at what the Giants gave up for Burns.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-24-2024, 11:02 AM   #5148
Hockey Town

KJ Osbourne is a better signing for us than Tyler Boyd.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 11:07 AM   #5149
Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
He’s not a free agent
ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-24-2024, 11:10 AM   #5150
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
I think we are all going to be disappointed in how this money is used... I don't foresee a spending spree on new players, more likely a few margin moves, the draft class and maybe some extensions later this summer.
I think this is likely to be the case, and if that's disappointing, it's the problem of the fan, not the team's GM.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 11:16 AM   #5151
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Simmons is coming off an All-Pro year, correct? He wouldn't come cheap. He and Reid would be one hell of a duo, but I don't feel that's in the cards.

Dobbins' health or lack thereof makes me not want him here.

Would absolutely take Danna and Smith back.

DJ Chark has intrigued me, but it doesn't feel like he's on their radar? I'd kick the tires on Gallup.

I'd rather not have Gabbert back.
Was he an All-Pro?! Jeez, didn't think he played that well! Fair enough, forget the cheap deal then. DJ Chark I don't get the appeal to be honest. I don't think he really does what he's supposed to.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 11:23 AM   #5152
Rufus Dawes Jr.

As far as WR goes, I would think Veach would prefer a player who would sign a two year deal, to give the WR room a little stability going into next season.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-24-2024, 11:25 AM   #5153
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
As far as WR goes, I would think Veach would prefer a player who would sign a two year deal, to give the WR room a little stability going into next season.
Not really much on the market I’d give a multi year contract to
Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-24-2024, 12:11 PM   #5154
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Simmons looks like a late Eagles signing and everyone loses their minds about the new philly "super team" whilst kissing Roseman's ass again

Anyway Ngakoue and Ogbah look like two decent options for the DL to me. As for wideouts. Thomas would be a risk but on a cheap deal a guy with his experience and talent would be great in that WR
room and would most certainly be the second best WR Pat has played with behind Tyreek. The other WR I continue to keep an eye on is Chase Claypool. Still 25 years old and produced when he was paired with a competent QB.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-24-2024, 12:49 PM   #5155
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Turd
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 02:04 PM   #5156
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

For me:

Mekhi Becton T
Isaiah Simmons OLB
Mike Danna DE
SJ Chark WR
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 02:14 PM   #5157
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Was he an All-Pro?! Jeez, didn't think he played that well! Fair enough, forget the cheap deal then. DJ Chark I don't get the appeal to be honest. I don't think he really does what he's supposed to.
With you on Chark.

NFL teams don't value him but most fans love him.

He hasn't done anything in years but he did get volume once 5 years ago.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-24-2024, 02:18 PM   #5158
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Feel like they’ve got some deals just waiting to be completed once this Sneed trade is finalized.

Danna for certain.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 02:19 PM   #5159
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
With you on Chark.

NFL teams don't value him but most fans love him.

He hasn't done anything in years but he did get volume once 5 years ago.
Most fans are clueless. They hear a name that did good 1 time and assume he's awesome. Meanwhile the team's they leave are like this guy blows
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 02:32 PM   #5160
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
For me:

Mekhi Becton T
Isaiah Simmons OLB
Mike Danna DE
SJ Chark WR
No to Becton because of his injury history. Plus he has NYJ stink all over him.

DJ Chark is interesting. He was fairly productive last year for someone who played in Carolina.
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation