Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-19-2024, 02:03 PM  
MY LITTLE #15

Any chance I could get some help rigging a poll?

We won! Thanks AGAIN! If you haven't, be sure to check out the special thank you.

POLL CLOSED

Special thank you: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19bJ...kN5rovpKK/view

I think this is the first time I've ever asked for this on here. My son's school is one of two finalists in a contest that could land them $2500. It's an after school club that uses baking and cooking to explore STEM activities and Counseling. It's for grades 3-5. My kiddo will be in 3rd grade next year, and I would love it if this club could be well established and flourishing when he gets there. This year was the first year for it. The other finalist already has a program established, and they are just looking to replace worn objects. That's fine and dandy, but I would love to get our program established. I just think that's a better use for this money. Of course, I'm biased.

It's the Clever, MO option. You can vote once per day. It ends in a couple of days, and we have quite the uphill battle.

Thanks!

https://www.cableamerica.com/contest/

Last edited by luv; 03-25-2024 at 08:18 PM..
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 08:08 AM   #181
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Sucks that it just says 1.1k instead of the actual number. Voted again though.
If you click on Clever, the description window shows the number of votes.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 08:08 AM   #182
Just Lurking

Do we get one of those cupcakes for each vote we submitted?
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 08:16 AM   #183
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
Do we get one of those cupcakes for each vote we submitted?
I thought it was grape Gatorade

1072-945
Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 08:17 AM   #184
Veteran

What are the odds that a CP member with kids at Dixon has told those holding the competition that it's being rigged by posters in this forum voting on multiple IPs.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 03-21-2024, 08:20 AM   #185
Just Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post
I thought it was grape Gatorade

1072-945
Fun times. Is that thread in the Hall of Classics?
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-21-2024, 08:27 AM   #186
Just Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
What are the odds that a CP member with kids at Dixon has told those holding the competition that it's being rigged by posters in this forum voting on multiple IPs.
How many polls have we helped rig?
Old 03-21-2024, 08:28 AM   #187
Starter

voted
Refried is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Refried is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Refried is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Refried is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Refried is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Refried is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Refried is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-21-2024, 08:53 AM   #188
Starter

Voted. +140
ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-21-2024, 09:12 AM   #189
Has a particular set of skills

Got my daily votes in
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 09:46 AM   #190
Starter

Voted. 1110 votes now.
LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-21-2024, 10:07 AM   #191
The Boom Boom Room

Done

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 03-21-2024 at 10:20 AM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 10:09 AM   #192
Politically Incorrect

Voted a few more times.

We win yet?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 10:13 AM   #193
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Voted a few more times.

We win yet?
We're up 1157-1012. Not sure if voting ends at closing time for the company today or if it goes until tonight.
Old 03-21-2024, 10:15 AM   #194
MER

This thread makes me hungry.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 10:24 AM   #195
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
This thread makes me horny.
Voted and fixed your post.. Multi tasking today..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.