Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-02-2022, 05:57 AM   #47581
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
In that case, who would put the Bengals below the Chiefs?
Anyone with eyes, who understands rosters.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2022, 06:08 AM   #47582
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post

Who's lap is WalRuss sitting in?
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2022, 06:31 AM   #47583

Quote:

Wait…. So Private Pay a Ton didn’t realize the extension was done? Isn’t he the GM?
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2022, 06:33 AM   #47584

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Who's lap is WalRuss sitting in?
The 2 kids on their laps look like their kids. But the kid I’m the middle looks suspiciously like Future??
Old 09-02-2022, 09:23 AM   #47585
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
God damn, MHM is usually pretty level headed. Must have had a few too many cocktails before that gem.
He's in a tough spot. He's one of the few Mule Tools that stuck it out here and braved the Mahomes Effect. He wants so much to chest pound and revert back to his passive- aggressive- back handed -compliment -giving -24/7- self, because THIS year he thinks he FINALLY has something. As the season goes on, and the reality of finishing last again sets in, he'll be more level headed.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 09-02-2022, 09:26 AM   #47586

Suspiciously I don’t see Dungver on this list. But what I DO see is that our GM and scouting department are God level, while Dungver is probably only better than the Faders. Who’ve been below poverty level. Guess that makes Dungver sewage level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2022, 09:26 AM   #47587
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
He's in a tough spot. He's one of the few Mule Tools that stuck it out here and braved the Mahomes Effect. He wants so much to chest pound and revert back to his passive- aggressive- back handed -compliment -giving -24/7- self, because THIS year he thinks he FINALLY has something. As the season goes on, and the reality of finishing last again sets in, he'll be more level headed.
Not really, I just didn't think it through on the 2500 number. If I had done some more digging and realized a duo has never hit that mark, I would have posted the 2,200 range which is what I've pulled it back to for them. Williams and Gordon can be more like the 2008 and 2009 Giants and Panthers, that would not surprise me. They both eclipsed 900 yards rushing in 2021 and I think Williams hits that 1,200-1,300 range with Gordon getting into the 1,000 yard range.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-02-2022, 09:46 AM   #47588

Found the rest of the list. Dungver with 22% of their picks out of the league he’ll that’s even HIGHER than the Fade, and we see how bad they’ve been. Never stop Dungver.

Old 09-02-2022, 09:47 AM   #47589

Quote:
Found the rest of the list. Dungver with 22% of their picks out of the league he’ll that’s even HIGHER than the Fade, and we see how bad they’ve been. Never stop Dungver.

Old 09-02-2022, 09:53 AM   #47590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Not really, I just didn't think it through on the 2500 number. If I had done some more digging and realized a duo has never hit that mark, I would have posted the 2,200 range which is what I've pulled it back to for them. Williams and Gordon can be more like the 2008 and 2009 Giants and Panthers, that would not surprise me. They both eclipsed 900 yards rushing in 2021 and I think Williams hits that 1,200-1,300 range with Gordon getting into the 1,000 yard range.
You better hope you can somehow run for 2200 yards as a team, but it’s highly unlikely given your abysmal OL. Because Russacked teams have historically thrown the ball the fewest % of their plays in the league. Good thing you just gave up lots of assets and money for that guy. Dungver thinking it’s the 1990s going full blown rushing attack with no defense. New blocking scheme, new offensive philosophy, new but VERY meh HC, unproven DC, no early draft picks, no new offensive weapons, no upgrade at OL. I bet you guys think this is the year the streak ends huh??

At least your team is really good at hugging!! I’m sure that’ll play out well in the physical NFL.
Old 09-02-2022, 09:54 AM   #47591
MVP

Quote:
Suspiciously I don’t see Dungver on this list. But what I DO see is that our GM and scouting department are God level, while Dungver is probably only better than the Faders. Who’ve been below poverty level. Guess that makes Dungver sewage level.

lEt'S rEaCh cAnT dRaFt!

And just a reminder that 9 of this year's 10 picks made the roster of a team that damn near made 4 straight SBs.

But hey....ya see what Paton did?! Sumbitch found a pretty good corner with pick 9!!
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-02-2022, 09:56 AM   #47592

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
lEt'S rEaCh cAnT dRaFt!

And just a reminder that 9 of this year's 10 picks made the roster of a team that damn near made 4 straight SBs.

But hey....ya see what Paton did?! Sumbitch found a pretty good corner with pick 9!!
From now on when Blowmo decides to pump his embarrassingly bad GM, we will hopefully remember to post this EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Private Pyle is probably better at drafting than Private Pay a Ton!
Old 09-02-2022, 10:03 AM   #47593
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Looks like the 2017 draft is the main culprit here:

Carlos Henderson, Brendan Langley, Jake Butt, De'Angelo Henderson and $wag Kelly

Day three of 2018 bears some blame, too:

DaeSean Hamilton (knee injuries), Troy Fumagalli, Sam Jones, Keishawn Bierria, David Williams.
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-02-2022, 10:08 AM   #47594
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Suspiciously I don’t see Dungver on this list. B
You'll have to sort it by the "Out of League percentage" they have there on the right.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2022, 10:10 AM   #47595
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Looks like the 2017 draft is the main culprit here:

Carlos Henderson, Brendan Langley, Jake Butt, De'Angelo Henderson and $wag Kelly

Day three of 2018 bears some blame, too:

DaeSean Hamilton (knee injuries), Troy Fumagalli, Sam Jones, Keishawn Bierria, David Williams.
All players you thought were gonna be excellent.

Remember when you were pimping $wag Kelly? BWAHAHAHAHA.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote