Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-25-2021, 10:49 AM   #40111
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Per Rappoport Broncos in discussions to trade for Watson by trade deadline
Knowmo getting the twitch.
Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-30-2021, 06:16 PM   #40112
Veteran

Judge Judy has been activated off the IR. Knowmo has lost his burst.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-02-2021, 08:54 AM   #40113
Andy Reid Supporter

Let’s check in on Denver

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2021, 10:38 AM   #40114
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
If you're a real journalist you're supposed to check and confirm stories before you publish them.
Woody Paige is basically a retired journalist and a dabbler at this point.

But I do have to wonder what Fangio's thoughts are about a resigning after Denver traded away Von Miller and crippled what little talent he has left at linebacker.

I suppose he's not gonna do that without a deal in place--just wait for them to fire him so they have to pay out a settlement on the rest of his contract.
manchambo has disabled reputation
Old 11-02-2021, 11:10 AM   #40115
MVP

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/00...g?v=1612465026
Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-07-2021, 08:34 PM   #40116
#triggering

Now that was a fun game!
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-07-2021, 08:35 PM   #40117
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Now that was a fun game!
What the hell happened to the Cowboys?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2021, 08:39 PM   #40118
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Now that was a fun game!
But wait, I could have sworn you said you wouldn't be watching that many more Sundays of Broncos football? That u were going to do other things on Sundays?? So see, you're not fooling anyone around here. Well, actually you are....
That game reminded me of how the Broncos lit up the Texans with Nancy Drew a few years ago, when the Texans took them lightly. How did things go after that game? I believe you went out of town or something.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-07-2021, 08:40 PM   #40119
No Keys, No Problem

Cowboys haven't beat the Broncos in 26 years.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-07-2021, 08:45 PM   #40120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
Cowboys haven't beat the Broncos in 26 years.
Wow. I did not know that. You play like every 4 years so so that's like 7 or so games? It's not like it's 11...
Old 11-07-2021, 09:11 PM   #40121
Archivist

Quote:
Now that was a fun game!
Sure it was...got to hand it to the Broncos. Even with a backup, backup QB, the team thrashed Dallas. Game was over before halftime. KC loses at home to Dallas going away.

I figure Denver makes the playoffs over KC this year. This team is a monkey ****ing a football
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-08-2021, 12:21 AM   #40122
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
But wait, I could have sworn you said you wouldn't be watching that many more Sundays of Broncos football? That u were going to do other things on Sundays?? So see, you're not fooling anyone around here. Well, actually you are....
That game reminded me of how the Broncos lit up the Texans with Nancy Drew a few years ago, when the Texans took them lightly. How did things go after that game? I believe you went out of town or something.
You get wrapped around the strangest things... I believe this is what you're referring to? I'm not going out of my way to watch games right now, but c'mon... I'm in Dallas and absolutely loathe the Cowboys. So, while this win means little, it's always great to beat Dallas in Dallas.

Quote:
They just need to hit refresh and start anew... get ride of the older guys with big dollars. Drop the coaches.

Thankfully, I missed most of this one. My daughter has 3 volleyball games left in her high school career and after tonight, they're a game away from wrapping up another district title. So, I'll just keep my focus there for the next month and figure out something else to do at that point.
And, there ain't no way the Broncos are sniffing the playoffs this year. They host the Eagles and then a bye - yes, they could beat PHI and enter the bye at 6-4. Then it's Chargers, @KC, Lions & Bengals (3 of 4 at home). Ideal, but the Lions are the only real patsy in that stretch. Then it's @ Raiders, @ Chargers and home vs KC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus View Post
Sure it was...got to hand it to the Broncos. Even with a backup, backup QB, the team thrashed Dallas. Game was over before halftime. KC loses at home to Dallas going away.

I figure Denver makes the playoffs over KC this year. This team is a monkey ****ing a football

Last edited by Mile High Mania; 11-08-2021 at 01:23 AM..
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 12:56 PM   #40123
MVP

I would give up on Aaron, Knowmo. Packers will let him write his own ticket, while getting a 24/7 balls massage.
Old 11-14-2021, 06:45 PM   #40124
Consuming CP souls

Dunked on by the Eagles at home. All hope in Donkeyland snatched away. No high draft pick this year either...just NFL purgatory
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 10:29 PM   #40125

The LAST PLACE Denver Broncos...back in sole possession of LAST PLACE, where they belong.