Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-04-2021, 08:00 PM  
In Search of a Life

Justin Herbert or Mahomes?

We are starting to see some people saying Justin Hebert is/will be better than Patrick Mahomes. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose Hebert over Mahomes. So the choice is simple: who would you rather have as QB for the next 12 years? Hebert Or Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 06:13 PM   #301
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Come on...he’s good. Wouldn’t trade Mahomes but let’s call it what it is...

He’s top 10 for sure but guys like Collinsworth & Orlovsky think he is other worldly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 06:15 PM   #302
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by synthesis2 View Post
Well first you have to win at least one playoff game for me to give you a top 10 rating, he has to show me that first. Getting to the playoffs with no wins means zero.

Mahomes
Rogers
Brady
Stafford
Carr
Vurrow
Prescott
Allen
Murray
Cousins

You don’t make sense. Some of those dudes have never played in a playoff game much less won one.

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 06:16 PM   #303
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Doesn't Herbert have a losing record as a starting QB?

I think so.

Old 01-10-2022, 06:17 PM   #304
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
But..Colin Cowherd said Herbert was better than Mahomes...

He also said Russell Wilson was better too.

Old 01-10-2022, 06:17 PM   #305
Fan since 1997

Stoolers will be Joe Burrow's b!tch for the next decade. Bungholes will own that division.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-10-2022, 06:31 PM   #306
sorta mod-ish

DeBerg 1990 or Ubeja?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 06:34 PM   #307
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
Most of the extra weight he has put on throughout his career has been pure muscle mass.
... I've told that to my wife about myself the last 30 years... She laughs, because she knows it me being funny. I assume you are being funny.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 06:49 PM   #308
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Well, we shall see. One thing I can guarantee is I will still be here to assess the comparison of the two at that time.
No you won't. You'll never show your sorry ass on this site when the game is over.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 07:04 PM   #309
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
No you won't. You'll never show your sorry ass on this site when the game is over.
Yep. Didn't Bills fan say the same thing last year?
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 01-10-2022, 07:41 PM   #310
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Most of the extra weight he has put on throughout his career has been pure muscle mass.

I guess that’s why he is so nimble on his feet.

Old 01-10-2022, 07:54 PM   #311
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
He’s top 10 for sure but guys like Collinsworth & Orlovsky think he is other worldly.

Its got nothing to do with anything other than having a new storyline to sell. Mahomes has been all the talk for years.

It was Brady still is some times, Rodgers dethroned Brady, Mahomes dethroned Rodgers, Then back to Rodgers and Brady, now Herbert and Burrow etc...

Look at this way Herbert will only motivate Mahomes. Great players need a nemesis anyway.

Brady - Manning

Favre- Aikeman - Young

Footballs future looks bright I was wondering when the old dudes retired Brees, Rivers, Manning, etc...Qb play was pretty soft for a while.

Going to be fun and Mahomes is the #1 proven as voted by the players prior to the season.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 09:24 PM   #312
In Search of a Life

Quote:
That might not be such a safe assumption with Mr. Herbert in the same division. It will be interesting watching the two of them battle it out over the years to see who can have a career comparable to Big Ben's.
Mahomes is already comparable to Big Ben you dolt, well unless I missed the year Big Ben was MVP...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2022, 08:38 AM   #313
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Herbert has a lot of talent. He had an opportunity to drive down the field to beat the Chiefs and the Raiders this year in critical games.

He failed each time. I imagine he’ll be a pain in the ass for a long time. But i think it’s a bit premature to crown him as some sort of legend (as many KC fans are) when he put up a very Rivers like season this year. He has the tools to become elite, but I don’t think he’s there yet.

Herbert actually succeeded at Arrowhead.

He already appears to have more potential than Rivers. We'll see if he ever reaches his ceiling.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2022, 08:41 AM   #314
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Herbert actually succeeded at Arrowhead.

He already appears to have more potential than Rivers. We'll see if he ever reaches his ceiling.
Pretty sure the refs succeeded at Arrowhead in that game.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2022, 09:04 AM   #315
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Pretty sure the refs succeeded at Arrowhead in that game.
Not even that, he needed four turnovers from us
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.