Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM  
Stuff & Things

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Last edited by Gonzo; 09-11-2015 at 12:07 AM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2023, 10:03 AM   #3271
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
I just finished Alan Wake remaster and now these are on my radar. I have the remaster collection and this would be my 3rd playthrough as well - such a great series.
You beat that game when it was just put on plus like 2 days ago? Or did you pay for it...
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2023, 10:13 AM   #3272
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
I just finished Alan Wake remaster and now these are on my radar. I have the remaster collection and this would be my 3rd playthrough as well - such a great series.
i'm doing it as I heard they were going off of PS+ soon.......
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-06-2023, 10:14 AM   #3273
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
i'm doing it as I heard they were going off of PS+ soon.......
You have till July 18th...
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2023, 10:15 AM   #3274
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I have been itchin to replay those too. So good. I like the second one and Infinite but the first one is the cream of the crop.
agreed.

I didnt have as much of a problem with 2 as others did. It did have a little less depth than the first one, but I absolutely love the setting, characters, story, gameplay, etc.....so anything Bioshock is a win for me.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-06-2023, 10:17 AM   #3275
Hockey Town

Stray is also leaving if anyone wanted to give the cat game a go.
Old 07-06-2023, 11:28 AM   #3276
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Stray is also leaving if anyone wanted to give the cat game a go.
I tried it for about 15 minutes thinking it might be kinda funny.

Turns out i was dead ass wrong. That game was made for cat people. No, not gamers who think it'd be fun to **** off as a cat and kill shit and jump around....but for actual cat lovers.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2023, 12:14 PM   #3277
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I tried it for about 15 minutes thinking it might be kinda funny.

Turns out i was dead ass wrong. That game was made for cat people. No, not gamers who think it'd be fun to **** off as a cat and kill shit and jump around....but for actual cat lovers.
It gets better as it goes on the later levels have some challenge.
Old 07-09-2023, 05:50 PM   #3278
Life is changing..

I just pulled the trigger and finally beat the final boss in TOTK. Great final boss sequence, cinematics, etc.

Was really surprised to find I was only at 69% completion. (Nice)

I'll probably replay through this game at some point, but my God what a masterpiece. I'll wait around for DLC content which I'll happily spend my $$$ on before giving it another run.

I don't know how Nintendo ever tops this. Of course I said the same thing about BOTW.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2023, 03:55 AM   #3279
Live free or die hard

Project Zomboid kept popping up all over the place so I decided to give it a whirl over the weekend. It's available free on GOG Unlocked.

It's a real stinker. Controls, lack of any end game, graphics, the weird 3rd person view, plus about a hundred other things. Make sure you try it before you buy it because watching someone else play is no where near the experience of playing it yourself.

2/10
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2023, 07:34 AM   #3280
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
You beat that game when it was just put on plus like 2 days ago? Or did you pay for it...
No, I bought it used off eBay and then OF COURSE it comes out for FREE on PS+ Just my luck
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-10-2023, 01:57 PM   #3281
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
What’s the verdict on Fallout 4 years later? It’s $9.99 on PSN right now and I’m nostalgic for a Fallout 3/New Vegas experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
Not as good as 3/NV. I still had a good time playing, but once I was done, that was pretty much it. I didn't do multiple playthroughs like 3.
I finally finished Fallout 4 and I’d say I agree with you. The story was a bit strange and I definitely didn’t love it as much as New Vegas, but it was fun enough. The addition of power armors and settlements were interesting. Power armors were cool but the settlement shit could get annoying quickly. **** Preston Garvey for always having a new ****ing settlement mission everytime I speak to him.

I’ve probably got about 50% of the map either unexplored or not fully explored (discovered location but never entered the building). Now I decide if I want to do some more exploring or just move on..
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2023, 08:29 AM   #3282
MVP

I've been playing Final Fantasy 16 and it's been great. Good characters, good story, looks incredible and the battles are fun.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-11-2023, 11:45 AM   #3283
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
**** Preston Garvey for always having a new ****ing settlement mission everytime I speak to him.
I may have shot Preston in the face a few times in a fit of rage. Then reloaded my last save.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 06:07 PM   #3284
Three-Pat

Not sure if posted anywhere but it appears that a major hurdle to the Microsoft acquisition of Activision was cleared. Not sure this is good overall for gaming as more development studios get swallowed up. There seems to be little desire on the part of Microsoft and Sony to make games available on both systems.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 07-11-2023, 11:16 PM   #3285
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Not sure if posted anywhere but it appears that a major hurdle to the Microsoft acquisition of Activision was cleared. Not sure this is good overall for gaming as more development studios get swallowed up. There seems to be little desire on the part of Microsoft and Sony to make games available on both systems.
PC is the winner, most Sony games even come these days.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.