Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2023, 10:22 AM   #17221
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
We tried this pork loin crock pot recipe yesterday and would recommend

https://www.thecountrycook.net/wprm_print/108223
Sounds delicious...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2023, 10:33 AM   #17222
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Yeah it’s not a real recipe but more of a fridge clear out kind of dish on an overcast day.

It hit the spot though.
Maybe you invented a new soup!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2023, 10:46 AM   #17223
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Me:

How do you do your mirepoix? Mom used to prepare it in butter, and it always seemed like, since it's an Italian dish, that olive oil would have been the standard.
I added a little more oil to what the sausage kicked off in the pot.

But yeah I like to use butter for most soups. Hard to top that aroma and flavor.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2023, 11:31 AM   #17224
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I added a little more oil to what the sausage kicked off in the pot.

But yeah I like to use butter for most soups. Hard to top that aroma and flavor.
Yeah, Mom had some things figured out...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2023, 11:32 AM   #17225
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
We tried this pork loin crock pot recipe yesterday and would recommend

https://www.thecountrycook.net/wprm_print/108223
That's a real interesting recipe. It looks like a lot of liquid. I tried to make a loin of pork about 7-8 months ago and it came out awful. I felt I had too much liquid and made it boil.

I've tried 3 times with my crock pot and I suck at it. Chicken breasts fall apart but bland as hell, corned beef rubbery and tough, loin of pork tough as hell.

I haven't tried the crock pot again. I use my dutch oven and it comes out great no matter what I make.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2023, 12:39 PM   #17226
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
That's a real interesting recipe. It looks like a lot of liquid. I tried to make a loin of pork about 7-8 months ago and it came out awful. I felt I had too much liquid and made it boil.

I've tried 3 times with my crock pot and I suck at it. Chicken breasts fall apart but bland as hell, corned beef rubbery and tough, loin of pork tough as hell.

I haven't tried the crock pot again. I use my dutch oven and it comes out great no matter what I make.
Mine was on low for 8 hours due to also adding mushrooms and two whole potatoes. Figured the potatoes would cook in 6 hours but had to cut them to cook.

There definitively was a lot of moisture, especially with adding the mushrooms. Had to double the slurry and could have maybe tripled it.

Do what works well for you. I'd imagine this recipe work work in a Dutch oven as well.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2023, 05:07 PM   #17227
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post

The biggest trick on pork loins is to buy the most tender piece you can find.

Go up and squeeze those vac packed loins for tenderness. Pick the most tender.

I never cook a pork loin ion a crock pot. I don't cook anything in a crock pot, but that is a whole other issue for another day.

Season, sear and bake till medium. Slice thin. Pretty much foolproof for a good pork loin.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-15-2023, 05:39 PM   #17228
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
The biggest trick on pork loins is to buy the most tender piece you can find.

Go up and squeeze those vac packed loins for tenderness. Pick the most tender.

I never cook a pork loin ion a crock pot. I don't cook anything in a crock pot, but that is a whole other issue for another day.

Season, sear and bake till medium. Slice thin. Pretty much foolproof for a good pork loin.
Last time I grabbed a loin i got banned for life.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2023, 05:55 PM   #17229
Ultrabanned

Sour cream chicken enchiladas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2023, 06:00 PM   #17230
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Sour cream chicken enchiladas

You run out of black olives?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2023, 06:05 PM   #17231
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
You run out of black olives?
Wife and kid won't eat them
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2023, 06:09 PM   #17232
MVP

Quote:
Last time I grabbed a loin i got banned for life.
I think maybe you aren't hanging around the right people.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-15-2023, 06:13 PM   #17233
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
I think maybe you aren't hanging around the right people.
I wasn't hanging onto anything; i was just gently cupping it. I swear.
Old 01-15-2023, 06:15 PM   #17234
MVP

Quote:
I wasn't hanging onto anything; i was just gently cupping it. I swear.
Likely story. There is a bunch of innocent people in prison as well.
Old 01-15-2023, 06:25 PM   #17235
Ultrabanned

Doctored up after pic. They hit the spot and then some