Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-15-2024, 11:28 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

DE is intriguing to me, but 3 straight years?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 11:30 AM   #3
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
DE is intriguing to me, but 3 straight years?
You're losing Danna and Omenihu is probably not fully ready until November so DL depth is gonna matter. Unless you know they think Truman Jones who they carried on the PS all year can do something.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 11:33 AM   #4
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
You're losing Danna and Omenihu is probably not fully ready until November so DL depth is gonna matter. Unless you know they think Truman Jones who they carried on the PS all year can do something.
Herring will be coming back on an ERFA tender.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 11:44 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Ok, but another first rounder?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 11:45 AM   #6
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Ok, but another first rounder?
It's way more likely it's a DT but if someone they view high fell I think they'd do something..there is still depth at DE but DT is really barren unless someone is gonna start trying to sell us on Matt Dickerson, Isiah Buggs and Neil Farrell.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 12:56 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

It's possible. Alot of this will be sorted in FA.
Old 02-15-2024, 03:00 PM   #8
Hockey Town

We are literally here at LT..

Bring back Don Smith
Start Wanya Morris
or 1st round OT

That's it.
Old 02-16-2024, 02:05 PM   #9
Veteran

Quote:
We are literally here at LT..

Bring back Don Smith
Start Wanya Morris
or 1st round OT

That's it.
Or move Taylor back to LT and find a RT (either already on the team or in the draft)
bsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-16-2024, 12:54 PM   #10
MVP

Here's the thing though, the Chiefs are a pretty good team for developing linemen. Look at Trey Smith as an example. We're also positioned well to let an OT develop for a year, similar to FAU, although fans wouldn't be happy. Taylor, Morris, Niang, and probably a returning Smith give us that luxury. Nothing more important than protecting Pat.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-16-2024, 01:14 PM   #11
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Here's the thing though, the Chiefs are a pretty good team for developing linemen. Look at Trey Smith as an example. We're also positioned well to let an OT develop for a year, similar to FAU, although fans wouldn't be happy. Taylor, Morris, Niang, and probably a returning Smith give us that luxury. Nothing more important than protecting Pat.
Man, OT's are so hard to come by that most clubs don't let them go unless they are used up or just bad. Gotta think BV is trolling for them as we speak. I would bet that a vet looking for a ring would be a possibility but more likely its someone from off the radar that they can put on the PS. Maybe an college TE that can't catch passes but has movement skills and blocking that can position switch?
Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-16-2024, 02:44 PM   #12
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Trey Smith isn't a good example, he's a 2nd day pick without his blood clot issue and taking a guard in round 2 or 3 means you think he can start immediately.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 02:08 AM   #13
In Search of a Life

Watching all the WRs again. I have to say, I think I'm out on Mitchell in round 1. He's off the list for me.

I'd rather have Legette or Worthy.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2024, 08:05 AM   #14
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Watching all the WRs again. I have to say, I think I'm out on Mitchell in round 1. He's off the list for me.

What player (or for that matter, position) would you want the 5th year option for?
Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-17-2024, 09:14 AM   #15
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

I don’t care for Mitchell as much either. There’s just some low floor for me.

I like worthy a lot