Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-22-2007, 07:09 PM  
MY LITTLE #15

I have a date.

I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****

Last edited by luv; 03-08-2010 at 01:24 AM..
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2011, 10:57 AM   #9586
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
So you didn't get laid. Figures, everybody stressing over a first date fails to get laid. When you can be relaxed be yourself and let her know you are cool with whatever. Then whatever will happen.
Let's say you're really interested in a woman for more than sex. Do you really want to date someone who's willing to put out on the first date? I just think that seems kind of trashy.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:04 AM   #9587
Opie and Anthony XM 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Let's say you're really interested in a woman for more than sex. Do you really want to date someone who's willing to put out on the first date? I just think that seems kind of trashy.
Why?
Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:06 AM   #9588
Stuff & Things

Quote:
This.

People talk a big game sometimes, though.

I'm pretty sure SK went on this date because he and this girl share common interests and could be friends. I don't think he went out with her just to try and get some ass.
Posted via Mobile Device
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:15 AM   #9589
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus View Post
Why?
Because she hardly knows you. If she's willing to sleep with you when she hardly knows you, what's to say she won't sleep/isn't sleeping with other random men she hardly knows? I think, if a guy expects you to sleep with him on the first date, then that's all he wants.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:23 AM   #9590
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
This.

I'm pretty sure SK went on this date because he and this girl share common interests and could be friends. I don't think he went out with her just to try and get some ass.
Posted via Mobile Device

I knew who she was. Had never met her though.

I am interested to see where this thread goes though.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:33 AM   #9591
Stuff & Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post

Details man, we needs em.
Dinner and a movie? Go to a bar?
Did you get a lame ass good-night hug or a little tongue?
Posted via Mobile Device
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:34 AM   #9592
Opie and Anthony XM 105

Quote:
Because she hardly knows you. If she's willing to sleep with you when she hardly knows you, what's to say she won't sleep/isn't sleeping with other random men she hardly knows? I think, if a guy expects you to sleep with him on the first date, then that's all he wants.
If she makes you wait to get to know her first, what's to say she won't sleep/isn't sleeping with other guys she knows? Everyone has cheating potential, I guess you could use a first date to judge the level of that potential, but I don't think that is a good way to tell.

If things click during the date and you end up in the sack, why hold that against someone?
Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:40 AM   #9593
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
This.

Posted via Mobile Device
They had never met. Thats a LTR thing?

And no I don't care if I get laid on the first date at all. Thats why it happens.

And it makes no difference to me long term if I sleep with them on the first date or not who cares...
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:41 AM   #9594
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post

Yes, but if you hadn't met her and didn't know who she was would you know it was her?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:42 AM   #9595
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
If she makes you wait to get to know her first, what's to say she won't sleep/isn't sleeping with other guys she knows? Everyone has cheating potential, I guess you could use a first date to judge the level of that potential, but I don't think that is a good way to tell.

If things click during the date and you end up in the sack, why hold that against someone?
Totally. Lots of times I won't sleep with a girl at all because there is no click. If there's verbal, intellectual fireworks then the rest follows naturally.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:45 AM   #9596
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:

Maybe it's a me thing. I think it's trashy. I would not respect someone who doesn't respect herself enough to show a little restraint.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:45 AM   #9597
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Yes, but if you hadn't met her and didn't know who she was would you know it was her?
Nice.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:46 AM   #9598
Supporter

Quote:
Maybe it's a me thing. I think it's trashy. I would not respect someone who doesn't respect herself enough to show a little restraint.
Maybe they just enjoy sex.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:48 AM   #9599
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Maybe they just enjoy sex.
Maybe. It's JMO.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:48 AM   #9600
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Thats your own installed version of morality. Mine and most other peoples differ. If it makes you feel better about yourself to not end up with your bra on CP then that's fine.

And to think other people are trashy for things you have done yourself is the height of hypocrisy.