Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-04-2021, 08:00 PM  
In Search of a Life

Justin Herbert or Mahomes?

We are starting to see some people saying Justin Hebert is/will be better than Patrick Mahomes. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose Hebert over Mahomes. So the choice is simple: who would you rather have as QB for the next 12 years? Hebert Or Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 02:07 PM   #241
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I’d probably go:

1. Mahomes
2. Rodgers
3. Brady (assuming you get the refs too, otherwise he drops to 32)
4. Allen
5. Wilson
6. Burrow
7. Prescott
8. Herbert
9. Stafford
10. Murray
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 02:13 PM   #242
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
I would replace him with any and all of the guys you named, because they've all accomplished the towering feat of making the playoffs. Herbert has a great roster and still hasn't done that. He can make big throws but he ain't shit until he actually does shit.

Is their roster really all that great though? They've got a bottom 3 scoring defense. Herbert can't control that and their defense has been nearly as bad as ours was for that stretch early on this year.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 03:22 PM   #243
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Is their roster really all that great though? They've got a bottom 3 scoring defense. Herbert can't control that and their defense has been nearly as bad as ours was for that stretch early on this year.
If he's so perfect and great when why do they lose so much and miss the payoffs? He is not better than Mahomes at all. Mahomes has dragged 3 bad defenses to the division title, the payoffs and to the SB twice and got a win.

I know this much, Mahomes would have got the TD and won that ****ing game last night and never would have been 14 down in the 4th with the season on the line to the Raiders.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 03:26 PM   #244
I'll be back.

oh myyyy

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 03:28 PM   #245
Thank you

Quote:
Gee, I wonder if Patrick Mahomes ever had to drag a bottom 3 scoring defense to the AFC CG.

Herbert has a big arm but that's about it until he actually does something.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 03:32 PM   #246
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
If he's so perfect and great when why do they lose so much and miss the payoffs? He is not better than Mahomes at all. Mahomes has dragged 3 bad defenses to the division title, the payoffs and to the SB twice and got a win.

I know this much, Mahomes would have got the TD and won that ****ing game last night and never would have been 14 down in the 4th with the season on the line to the Raiders.
Hell yes Rude Bitch go off!!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 03:32 PM   #247
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I’d probably go:

1. Mahomes
2. Rodgers
3. Brady (assuming you get the refs too, otherwise he drops to 32)
4. Allen
5. Wilson
6. Burrow
7. Prescott
8. Herbert
9. Stafford
10. Murray
Good list but Herbert is way too high
Old 01-10-2022, 03:35 PM   #248
In Search of a Life

Quote:
The 2019 and 2020 defenses were bad? Being top 10 in points against is bad?
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-10-2022, 03:36 PM   #249
Fan since 1997

Herbert has one major flaw: Lack of touch in his throws

He makes up for his lack of touch by throwing impressively accurate balls and doing so consistently even in tight windows.
You can only do that for so long in high pressure situations. That's when touch comes into play. And escapability, too. He doesn't leave the pocket as much as he should. These two combined play a deciding factor in him closing out games.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-10-2022, 03:42 PM   #250

Quote:

I never said he was perfect and I never said he is better than Mahomes. In fact, I made two lists in which I specifically ranked Mahomes ahead of Herbert.

You don't know shit, dude. Mahomes just got smacked in the ****ing Super Bowl. We lost by three scores. Did you miss that?

Quote:
Gee, I wonder if Patrick Mahomes ever had to drag a bottom 3 scoring defense to the AFC CG.

Herbert has a big arm but that's about it until he actually does something.

He literally never has lol
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 03:44 PM   #251
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
Herbert has one major flaw: Lack of touch in his throws

He makes up for his lack of touch by throwing impressively accurate balls and doing so consistently even in tight windows.
You can only do that for so long in high pressure situations. That's when touch comes into play. And escapability, too. He doesn't leave the pocket as much as he should. These two combined play a deciding factor in him closing out games.
He's not yet great at feeling how to maneuver in the pocket and escape it.

Mahomes has that down to a science, nay, an art.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
The post by Big Ben is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 01-10-2022, 03:51 PM   #253
Thank you

Quote:
I never said he was perfect and I never said he is better than Mahomes. In fact, I made two lists in which I specifically ranked Mahomes ahead of Herbert.

You don't know shit, dude. Mahomes just got smacked in the ****ing Super Bowl. We lost by three scores. Did you miss that?
And? Did you miss the part where Mahomes had a high school JV offensive line in front of him? What does that have to do with anything? Why are you so invested in defending Herbert?

Quote:

He literally never has lol
Alright well the Chargers D this year gave up a whopping .8 more points per game than the 2018 Chiefs defense. Seems to me an actual elite QB who deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as Mahomes would do better than 9-8 and no playoff berth.

Hey man, maybe you should just go root for the Chargers, I hear they're desperate for fans!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 03:56 PM   #254
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
Herbert, hands down.
His hand is down his pants as he watches the Chiefs play postseason football.
Old 01-10-2022, 04:01 PM   #255

Quote:
And? Did you miss the part where Mahomes had a high school JV offensive line in front of him? What does that have to do with anything? Why are you so invested in defending Herbert?

Alright well the Chargers D this year gave up a whopping .8 more points per game than the 2018 Chiefs defense. Seems to me an actual elite QB who deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as Mahomes would do better than 9-8 and no playoff berth.

Hey man, maybe you should just go root for the Chargers, I hear they're desperate for fans!

Scroll up, bruv. I'm only responding to the people who are responding to me.

I'm wondering why people here are so bent on tearing him down. It's weird. Whole board was shaking in their boots hoping to not run into LA in the postseason, then they come here and say dude isn't a top 5 QB lol soooooo we're afraid of Ekeler and Keenan Allen then? Their bottom 3 defense? Their dipshit coach?