Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-30-2021, 07:24 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

If the Texans decide to blow it up, would you trade 32 for Tunsil?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2021, 07:41 AM   #3
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
If the Texans decide to blow it up, would you trade 32 for Tunsil?

Would be tricky to make it work against the cap for KC - he carries hits of 16.5, 17.5, and 18.5 the next three years.

The Texans would also absorb a $10M cap hit. I’m not certain that works for either of them.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2021, 08:17 AM   #4
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

That said, I would absolutely trade #32 for some tackle help as long as it isn’t a one-year rental.

I know the Lions just extended Decker, but that’s a guy that would work well if they decided to move him, and he has a super low 2021 cap hit to boot.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2021, 12:39 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Deckard woudl be my choice if possible.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2021, 03:10 PM   #6
Supporter

Orlando Brown, jr., a 3rd round pick of the Ravens that filled in for Stanley, wants a LT gig and is reportedly refusing to go back to the RT position.

Considering he's a 2 time Pro Bowler, I'd offer #32 and one of the 4th round comp picks and call it a day.

I'd even throw in next year's 4th to make the deal happen.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 03:14 PM   #7
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Orlando Brown, jr., a 3rd round pick of the Ravens that filled in for Stanley, wants a LT gig and is reportedly refusing to go back to the RT position.

Considering he's a 2 time Pro Bowler, I'd offer #32 and one of the 4th round comp picks and call it a day.

**** the Ravens. They can have a 2nd round pick and like it.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 03:15 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:

It's worth considering. He will never play another snap in Baltimore.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-30-2021, 03:21 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

Sounds great on paper, but Brown just doesn’t fit the profile.

He’s more of a power/gap run first offense T. I don’t see them making a trade for a T like that.

Decker is more along the lines of the type of T they would want.

Last edited by staylor26; 01-30-2021 at 03:27 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2021, 03:26 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

He’s more of a power/gap run first offense T. I don’t see them making a trade for a T like that.

Decker is more making the lines of the type of T they would want.
My idea. Credit me any time you bring it up please and thanks
Old 01-30-2021, 03:28 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
My idea. Credit me any time you bring it up please and thanks
If you want credit maybe get his ****ing name right?

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2021, 04:43 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:

Decker is more along the lines of the type of T they would want.
That may be, as I've never sat down to actually watch him play. I remember being surprised that he lasted until the 3rd round after playing well at Oklahoma but I lost track of him until just this week.

I saw the Tweet earlier this week and knowing that he was drafted and coached by Harbaugh, thought he'd be a guy that could step in and start immediately.

It's too bad that he's not a scheme fit because at age 24, he's already been a two time Pro Bowler.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2021, 04:48 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
That may be, as I've never sat down to actually watch him play. I remember being surprised that he lasted until the 3rd round after playing well at Oklahoma but I lost track of him until just this week.

I saw the Tweet earlier this week and knowing that he was drafted and coached by Harbaugh, thought he'd be a guy that could step in and start immediately.

It's too bad that he's not a scheme fit because at age 24, he's already been a two time Pro Bowler.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s still a great thought and well worth a discussion. I wouldn’t completely rule it out.

At the end of the day, I think the Chiefs end up drafting a T somewhere in the first 2 days, likely in round 1 or 2.

If you can hit on Niang and another young T, that would really help us financially for the next few years.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 09:56 AM   #14
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Don’t get me wrong, it’s still a great thought and well worth a discussion. I wouldn’t completely rule it out.

At the end of the day, I think the Chiefs end up drafting a T somewhere in the first 2 days, likely in round 1 or 2.

If you can hit on Niang and another young T, that would really help us financially for the next few years.
For sure, if you can get cheaper at tackle, it gives you a lot of flexibility to go get playmakers. Fisher and Schwartz are the 5th and 8th-highest cap hits on the team, respectively.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 10:05 AM   #15
MVP

Quote:

This is why I really think it's going to be an OT at #32.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.