Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-05-2021, 07:30 PM  
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

**Run It Back get a personalized drawing from me**

Hello there Chiefs Planet. If you are excited about the playoffs and Run it Back campaign as I am , well I'm going do some drawings upon request or randomly pick a user and post a picture of what I think they look like. I'm doing this mostly for fun and see how they turn out I'll be happy to mail out the pictures just if you like it send me a PM with your address and I'll be happy to send them in the mail I just ask offer these great MODs beer money and Austin Chief by donating to Chiefs Planet. Anything helps the server I've had several request so I thought I'd use this as a platform share my drawings to the Chiefs Planet community. I hope you all enjoy them I'll take request of anything but be patient as I work a lot of hours and I do most of my drawings at work when not dealing with chaos on the unit

Give me ideas of what to draw is very helpful I may post some drawings I've done before.

Let's have some fun

Disclaimer: I'm not guaranteeing anything but the originals look a lot better than the pictures I post.

Can either give address by PM or easier just in rep box but if you want it quicker PM Bob Dole

Edit note:
Not accepting anymore request at this point from post #503. For those still waiting thank you for being patient I'll keep doing them after we win the Super Bowl.

Last edited by Rasputin; 02-25-2021 at 08:34 AM..
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 07:15 PM   #526

Fat Elvis

I did Fat Elvis Grbac as a joke lol but did this for Fat Elvis hope you like

Fat_Elvis
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 09:26 PM   #527
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
I'm surprised nobody made comments on this lol. I thought it was clever.

Fat Elvis where are you ?
It's awesome, pretty sure I just posted the original insert not too long ago.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 04:44 AM   #528

Alanm as Mr. Alanm Hammerehead in Spongebob Squarepants

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
You could try to do me but it would be hard to beat out a hermit crab using a human skull as a avatar.

Alanm_Hamerhead_Spongebob_1

Mr. Alanm Hammerhead construction worker ordered a triple Krabby Patty
Alanm_Hamerhead_Spongebob_2

Mr. Krabs scares off Plankton by wearing a human skull
Alanm_Hamerhead_Spongebob_3
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 04:49 AM   #529

I just made up the character Mr. Alanm Hammerhead not an actual Spongebob character but I think I should reserve rights to it Maybe I could sell the rights to Nickelodeon?
Old 02-02-2021, 08:44 AM   #530
Wasted away again...

Nice work!
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 10:31 AM   #531
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

And the hits just keep on coming! Excellent stuff, KCT!!
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 12:18 PM   #532
MVP

I've not kept up with the entire thread. Have you done In58Men yet?
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 12:30 PM   #533

Quote:
Um it's already been done I don't want to infringe on South Park or copy right issues

Social Commentary in South Park | The Poetics of Television
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
I've not kept up with the entire thread. Have you done In58Men yet?
The answer is no but that is a very queer question to ask I haven't been in1man certainly not In58men nttawwt well have you been In58men?
Old 02-02-2021, 01:40 PM   #534
MVP

Fat Elvis is great!
Excellent work.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 04:34 PM   #535
MY LITTLE #15

Aw, man. I'm 3 days too late. Story of my life.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2021, 08:56 AM   #536
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
People magazine 1998 had Fat Elvis Grbac as their sexiest athlete here it is People

Fat_Elvis_Grbac_1
Absolute and Complete Genious
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2021, 09:02 AM   #537
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
People magazine 1998 had Fat Elvis Grbac as their sexiest athlete here it is People

Fat_Elvis_Grbac_1
Can someone help me make this an avatar? I've tried saving it and uploading it and using the link for the image, but I keep getting an "Invalid File" message.

Sexy Fat Elvis Grbac? That *has* to be my avatar.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2021, 10:43 AM   #538
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis View Post
Can someone help me make this an avatar? I've tried saving it and uploading it and using the link for the image, but I keep getting an "Invalid File" message.

PM Bugeater
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 11:24 AM   #539
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
PM Bugeater
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2021, 12:07 PM   #540

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis View Post

That's pretty funny to me that you actually like it cuz I totally did Fat Elvis Grbac as a joke and thought it would be funny but I also made Fat Elvis for you I thought you would like that one for your AV so thats awesome you liked the Fat Elvis Grbac one. I also amused myself using Love Me Tender for the article cuz i was going ramble words and run on sentences lol.

Also tell Bugeater to fix his shit and get right on that!
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote