Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2021, 10:46 PM  
The 23rd Pillar

I’m leaving forever.

Seriously, I am.

I know what you’re thinking. Maybe I got annoyed by something someone said. Maybe after two Super Bowls in a row I’m satiated on the Chiefs. Maybe I’m going to prison, or joining Dick Cheney on a barnstorming tour, or maybe the antifreeze actually wasn’t a good idea and I died.

The fun of a farewell forever thread is not in knowing the reason. It’s in not knowing, and the mystery behind the disappearance. MrBlond is legendary not because he was here or because he left, but rather because of how he departed. He was DB Cooper jumping out of the Chiefsplanet plane and disappearing into the night, and with that act he became immortal.

It is now my time to parachute from the plane, and I can assure you that I will not return. It would be enjoyable to become an unsolved Chiefsplanet mystery in the process, but I can’t do that to you. It’s cruel enough that you will no longer get to read my thoughtful prose and learn from my wisdom. I can’t allow you to speculate forever about what became of me, and to always wonder if that guy with the fake glasses and mustache sitting next to you at the game is me.

So I’ve instructed one Chiefsplanet member to reveal the mystery. If this thread ever reaches 1,000 posts, that person will share the reason. But until then, you will have only my boarding pass, a flight attendant’s vague description, and 110,871 posts to remember me by.

Farewell, Chiefsplanet!

(Sound of wind rushing past an open passenger cabin door.)

Last edited by DaFace; 05-18-2021 at 03:00 PM..
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2021, 09:26 PM   #826
The Constitutional Choo choo

If we get to a 1000 posts and Patt reveals that he proposed to BEP.
She accepted and they bought some lovely island in the Caribbeans.

Swear to God. Im leaving forever.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2021, 09:26 PM   #827
Politically Incorrect

82.7%
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2021, 09:27 PM   #828
Politically Incorrect

17.2% to go
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2021, 09:27 PM   #829
Politically Incorrect

Maff is phun!
Old 04-30-2021, 09:31 PM   #830
Supporter

Man, you guys really can’t stand not to know huh?

My guess:

He got a more public facing job that checks social media accounts and he can’t stay anonymous enough
banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-30-2021, 09:31 PM   #831
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Are you Jewish? Your profile pic suddenly changed and I didn’t know if you were even Jewish before that so now I’m really lost.

Either way I’ve been lurking here for 20 years and don’t remember you in anyway so peace.
Dude, it was a joke. Explained earlier in the thread. But, anyway, what’s wrong with him being Jewish?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2021, 09:32 PM   #832
Politically Incorrect

Giant Tomahawk Steak, baked potato with extra butter and scallions, fresh broccoli rabe and creamed corn.

Glass of Chimney Rock 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon.

Tito's dirty Martini to start.

Grilled jumbo shrimp and scallops appetizer.

Assorted bread basket.

Chocolate mousse cheesecake with raspberry coulis.

Tuaca after dinner drink.
Old 04-30-2021, 09:33 PM   #833
Politically Incorrect

Have we drafted anyone new yet?
Old 04-30-2021, 09:33 PM   #834
Politically Incorrect

Cage the Elephant
Old 04-30-2021, 09:33 PM   #835
Politically Incorrect

Lumineers
Old 04-30-2021, 09:34 PM   #836
Politically Incorrect

Black Pumas
Old 04-30-2021, 09:34 PM   #837
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by banyon View Post

My guess:

He got a more public facing job that checks social media accounts and he can’t stay anonymous enough
That doesn't make any sense. Why would he mention ChiefsPlanet to an employer? I seriously doubt his last name is really "patteeu." If he got a job that's sensitive about surfed sites all he would have to do is not login to CP from his work devices.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2021, 09:34 PM   #838
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by banyon View Post

My guess:

We were presented with a challenge.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2021, 09:34 PM   #839
Politically Incorrect

Red Hot Chili Peppers
Old 04-30-2021, 09:35 PM   #840
The Constitutional Choo choo

Ground control to Major Tom
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.